Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

now i feel like fairlylit is howling but it’s probably just reliefposting right?!?!?!

RIGHT?!?!

I’m actually really worried that Erika’s going to come to a bad conclusion. :frowning:

You’re not town and neither is KTS. The only reason for either of you to hammer each other is for the cred.

I look forward to hearing why he chose the fakeclaim route. Was the taste of a potential perfect scum win that sweet? Was he worried the game would unravel for scum with your flip?

:roll_eyes:

I think I’m done engaging with you this game. Smug scum Effers is not a particularly good look.

(By the by, general note—Nanook doesn’t give up as scum, because Nanook is both prepared to talk himself out of jams, and arrogant. I’ve talked myself out of being lynched while playing as caught scum long enough for my team to win, so it’s not an entirely undeserved arrogance. TownNanook will occasionally throw hissy fits and forget he has teammates not to let down.)

(Also not sure why I’m bothering, since it seems like we’ve decided we’re losing this game now.)

I do feel awfully smug about my reads at this point! It would be embarrassing as fuck if I’m wrong.

I don’t think I’m wrong.

But, I think we’ve played enough that even though you haven’t played a multi-calendar-week game with scum-me, you’re aware that my scum game is never self-confident enough for smugness.

I was really surprised that you did seem to shut down at the start of this day. I wouldn’t have expected it of you as either alignment, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense coming from you as scum with a partner that might bring the game home, vs you as town knowing your lynch loses the game for town.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A WOLF TO YOU

1 Like

Yes.

I can’t even look you in the eye fam you’re wearing sunglasses
maybe so you don’t feel so bad deceiving us all?!

fuck u fam nothing bout me looks like a wolf

listen fam tw bro guy friend homie this is my last option cuz ive lost my last 3 and getting absolutely ran over vy wolves here is just gonna kill all my wim

if ur deadset, look me in the eyes and tell me im wolf. if u still wanna talk, unvote and letz figure thiz zhit out.

swag

This post has been updated with a votecount ~finally~

@the_worst we need a proper heroic theme song if we’re gonna stomp these bitches aight?

ugh a combination of AtE and hilarity, my one true weakness
UNVOTE:

okay another thing I’m really struggling with is how many damn confirmable townies there are in this setup if your claim is to be believed

— omglol Skygazer is vaping peed —

like we have a literal innocent child + a bodyguard who can conftown their target + a tracker? something gives here

THERES STILL HOPE

vote’s still there for all intents and purposes ftr I’ll just like, admit there’s a slight possibility you’re town here D:

Exactly. A full tracker is insane in a setup with an inno child and a bodyguard.

I expected there to be a tracker or watcher because of my role, but NM’s flip means that’s basically impossible.

There’s this little voice inside my head that says “yeah but what if Erika counterclaims tracker?”

If that happens my head will explode.

the tracker isnt exactly confirmable or this lylo would already be solved. is hard to get conclusive results as a tracker too.

with bg, is a threat to scum mega, but at the same time, isn’t directly confirmable and is one uze where their role cant confirm without them dying.

ic is the only true confirmable here, and it does swing it hard in towns favor. however, i read somewhere and have assumed that ms (and here as a byproduct of ms) typically makes setups townsided for skill level of playrrz and how scum are at an advantage. never thought to conzider my role til now

This is so painful. I just want the day to end and find out if I’m right or wrong.

maybe if scum got a joat, but thatd mean either the josh kill was a lucky shot or that ffery is a master off the head manipulator. plus theres no extra kp in any situation to hard offset anything, so joat would have to have a strongman or roleblock definitely

it also culd be possible nanook is scum here if i consider a different universe but i gotta think boht that potential for a second

I’m kinda surprised m451 follows that trend but I’ll roll with it…

but like if you take the newbie setup style approach to balancing 9p (which is p shit but just for the purpose of the exercise) you’re looking at like 1 strong TPR vs scum with daychat

here you’re saying we have 2 strong TPRs + a weak TPR vs. 2 maf like… that’s gotta be some insane power and I can’t really think of a way to add some kinda synergy to the roles you know?