Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

plus we prolly have two scum PRs = 2/9 of the list would return something other than “went nowhere”

so like let’s say bg crumbs their target n1 well and they’re shot, tracker gets a “went nowhere” then d2 IC could reveal for like

2v5 with 2 soft-confirmed and 1 full-confirmed town?

i agree, and i waz similarly confounded d1 when flipping into the day but rolled with it. if we still lose with thiz much power im gonna LOZE MY SHIT LMAO.

on mu im used to 9p’s with only a cop or 2 masons. with an ic and bg already flipped, another pr, no matter if it’s tracker or if you believe it, fruit vendor, is crazy to me.

it’s also highly convenient that ffery visited the dead players the night they died after i claimed tracker.

I know there’s no point saying this to you but like, scum tracker vs. bg/fv is actually kinda amusing

actually lets lynch nanook

why?

Naw—as scum there, I’d be trying to spew my partner clear, not shutting down. It was just genuine frustration at being “caught” with something that’s thrown at me literally every game.

I wouldn’t expect smugness from you as either alignment, but I’d expect it less from townEffers that can almost never be 100% sure of her reads than from scumEffers who can spell victory.

if im trying to balance this maybe i make my role not withstanding as a fully accurate investigative role and just make me a named villager similar to fruit vendor. thatd constitute me having a bastard role tho, and i didnt see anything in my role pm about it

idk that logic falls thru even tho i see what every1 is saying with nanook, he just doesnt make sense to me at all with my role unless it is bastard which i thought through and is completely unlikely

sure, but yeah there’s 100 better not-fully-accurate investigative roles than tracker

and like ninja vs. tracker in 2v7 would just be…disappointing

what if im being bamboozled and theres 3 wolves that are now just being me up with theatre

ninja rolecop…

maybe actually hold on

only 3?

awoooooo

I think this is a bad idea. Lynching in me or you either ends the game or resolves the 1v1. Lynching Nanook probably results in another game day, but the 1v1 is still a thing.

yeah thats another reason why that falls through

4TPR + 3VT vs. 2 mafia is like…obscene right

a scumteam composed of a ninja and rolecop means that theyre able to figure out 2 roles per night, 3 prs but one of them is only named so long az you have the ninja making the kill, and then ic and bg make sense.

if theres a ninja im actually just a fruit vendor too which would make sense of fferys claim if they have an rc

Yes, it is. I mean 9p role madness games are a thing (and I’ve designed a few!) but that is not what this game is.

it’s likely sky made this game to make outright claiming and/or setup spec impossible or really hard, so a ninja tracker combo with the bg ic synergy becomes more and more possible