Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

You did play a good game here. I was POEing you and had Nanook as my strongest scumread today. If you’d played a safer route you might have convinced me Erika was scum with Nanook.

It comes down to credibility and whether our plays match our claims.

my progression is out in the open, and the realism and honesty of what i’m proposing isn’t worrying to me. what i’m worried about is if you’re being more persuasive than me right now and clouding the truth for the duck. you’ve more credability than me right now because of your stable gameplay compared to my erratic one, so i’m hoping town doesn’t lose due to my lack of early day momentum.

Stable? Hah. My play on day 2 was terrible.

You called me out on a wishy-washy reads list - which absolutely was wishy-washy. But, when I didn’t respond to your asking for something more definitive, you didn’t follow up.

i’d go check but this forum remains foreign to me.

honestly your day 2 might have been bad in a nutshell from your pov, but i wasn’t really suspecting either of you. you weren’t even in the poe, and erika was my farthesr down on the lynch list becauze of the way you presented your arguments. it wasn’t until it was just you two in the poe that i realized i fucked up.

You didn’t see me as lynchable until the Josh/NM flips.

hit and run scumhunting tactics. josh did the same thing to me d2 but determined i was town from our brief interaction. i’d like to place it on that, and the fact that your soft still had me convinced you were town until 2 prs flipped back to back.

well, obviously i didnt see you as a wolf until all the info in the game was revealed, and i realized you had to be a wolf lol. you got caught off mechanics, mainly.

I like how Nanook has plopped a vote and scrammed.

Nope. My crumb about working with Urist is in the thread. And my ambivalence about being a close-to-useless PR is also dripping from most of my posts.

KTS’ claim. Otherwise I’d probably still be scumreading you.

Wasn’t sure who your partner was. Honestly, I didn’t have a good feel for anyone else in this game (and obviously my feel for you turned out to be mistaken). It’s been a slog.

sheep the leader isn’t the worst strategy if someone has more info then you. in noc it’s pretty common to grab a town leader early, and then just sheep everything they tell you to do.

I have no idea what you’re even trying to say.

Also, nice Beetlejuice, Nanook!

Why are you operating under the assumption KTS’ claim 100% checks out then?

i’m talking about where you said something along the lines of being not a vanilla with made me not want to touch you. And my ambivalence about being an investigative PR is also dripping from most of my posts, too.

No. Mostly what’s dripping from your posts (at least your posts to me) was snark. Goddamn, and I read that snark as town, too. Sigh.

i guess i’m just naturally snarky lol. sometimes i see it, but i thought i was ok here.

KTS’ snark is casual, not premeditated :stuck_out_tongue:

casual snark lol

Defeatism isn’t my usual style as either alignment. This has just been a shit game, and being lynched (or nearly lynched, whatever) for what amount to “feels” and “your totally justified frustration must be fake” is obnoxious. As either alignment, to be fair.