Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

i think such an egregiously faulty argument deserves some snark

Ugh. Iā€™m taking a break. Iā€™ll check notifications for town-posts but Iā€™m done with you.

@Killthestory
why do you consider urist an obvious kill choice for scum!ffery?
and why did you jump in and call Nanook/Erika lynchbait d2?

if you canā€™t handle being called out for deception idk what youā€™re doing

@Nanook what made you realise I was town here and likeā€¦ who did you even think I was scum with? I have no real sense of your trajectory on me this game :frowning:

why do I have thIs weird urge to use the word trajectory

Just a question for the universe/KTS I guess. if Erika is a rolecop does she really blindly deathtunnel an IC result? :confused:

urist was the most vocal and prolific town kill, so he might have just been the obvious choice anyways.

because i tracked nanook, first of all, and was relying on that track to see if he was town later on. wanted to hit someone i had no info on, and nanook was being lynchbaity. erika i just didnt have my sights on yet, thought their tunneling was townie.

i considered this possibility, too, which is also why i thought:
a. sheā€™s crazy
b. they didnā€™t rolecop nm and went for josh instead. they lynched nm with no idea who he was and killed josh after the cop anyways.

leaning b

Worst part is kts/ffery slots are the sketchiest mutually for low activity + scum vs. tpr equity and I was kinda silently resolved that if either of them didnā€™t follow thru they were probscum but also theyā€™re playing this out exactly how I would have expected either of them to play this out as scum argh >:C

Do town a favor and take a look at the scum games I posted. Those are my two most recent scum games, unless Iā€™m forgetting one, and since they are both post-hiatus theyā€™re really the only current meta, though I donā€™t think my scum game has evolved much.

Iā€™m having a read of dragon hunters now.

VC 3.4

Killthestory (L-2): fferyllt
fferyllt (L-2): Nanook
Not Voting: Killthestory, ErikaFurudo, the_worst

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is August 25th, 9:00 AM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Feeling drained from work? Try our new five hour energy vape juice! One hit will give you around five hours of energy!

i donā€™t think ffery realizes meta isnā€™t important at all since i too am not playing to any recognizable scum meta of mine.

the most pressing issue, actually, is why ffery canā€™t come up with a reasonable universe that contains me and nanook as wolves while her and erika make so much more sense.

Itā€™s the universe we are in. Nanookā€™s aggro was overplayed and you fake-claimed. Most damning, it wasnā€™t until you showed up to lead the way that Nanook started to show some life, rather than defeatism.

I think he probably thought I had some kind of guilty on him from Night 2 until I claimed vape vendor.

Iā€™m a little surprised that he was that defeatist, actually. My impression of his scum game from playing with him in discord is that heā€™s confident in his scum game, and maybe expects most pushes against him to be proficiency-based.

what about the rest of the days and our associations, nks, and way we approached this lylo?

your 2nd part is sort of reachy and includes a lot less occamā€™s razor than when we just look at your vendor targets and say, ā€œhey, ffery visited all the dead people tje night they died.ā€

as a wolf you probably shouldnā€™t give town members more believability in lylo

Youā€™re quite impressed with your distancing.

Thereā€™s where you fail. Iā€™m not at all concerned about censoring my thoughts.

iā€™m honestly not impressed with any of my play this game, but thatā€™s besides the point.

wolves should probably watch what they say lol