Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

good point–thanks.

i think part of the reason you dropped so low in everyone’s eyes was because faking a guilty is considered fps which is what i was explaining to erika in the same post. no one else was confused.

I have more faith in your town game than to think you’d be dead sure of a read based off “he’s too annoyed” and “I wouldn’t be that annoyed, so he must be scum.”

That is, however, an easy way to hide a vote, and an easy way to sucker a townie into getting annoyed at an unfair and essentially unfightable read.

my main concern with ffery’s read on Nanook is like it sounds like Nanook is good scum but I literally have thirsted for his flip >half the game

he just like, doesn’t feel as competent as you’re saying

lots of ppl have a better scum game than town game. probly the case with nanook here.

You can repeat this as often as you like. It’s not going to change your alignment. Whether I was correct that the way you went about your aggro was AI or not, after I went after you were clearly set to just go down without a fight until kts claimed. In lylo, that’s not something town would do. It’s not something sole scum would do either. It’s something scum with a partner who might pull the game out does.

I believe that resignation was due to thinking I had some sort of guilty on you.

sounds like MS

the voices in my head (and some very level 1 vca) are telling me to vote KTS

You would not believed the sigh I just heaved.

Josh’s vca/nka pointed to kts. I wish I weren’t a vca skeptic. we might have seen the game more eye-to-eye.

in lylo it’s optimal to hit the player who fits every or the most scumteams

yeah that’s what I’m thinking through now, I think I’m lynching either you or Nanook but need to parse team probabilities etc. etc.

the Urist NK would be spicy af for an Erika/KTS scumteam for example :confused:

do you n1 clear your scumbuddy? probably.
do you position your scumbuddy as scum with someone else in LyLo? probably.

then lynch erika?

idk what to tell you anymore level 1 vca is something i cant exactly respond to

Do not lynch Erika.

SOD2 has me a bit spun out because like fairlylit was RIGHT onto you about your votes on Urist & Vizzy but like in tandem you threw in your reads of town!tw / scum!erika on wagon

and no I don’t really wanna lynch Erika

ok if youre not willing to lynch erika, cross universe and lynch either me or ffery due to the claims not meshing to guarantee at least 1 wolf hit in 2 people

oooh you really don’t want Nanook lynched!

I feel so sure that’s the scum team.

I know I called it out D2 but an actual Erika/Nanook scumteam would be like pretty cringe honestly. it’s low-brow enough that I’d be furious to lose to it but also… they don’t strike me as stupid so I don’t really see that as a team

which leaves me at like {KTS, Nanook} or {KTS, Erika} or {ffery, Erika}

VOTE: KTS I hate this so much if I’m wrong D: