Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

That’s fair, I should’ve been more specific why it made more sense.

Your scumbuddy could have just hammered you. That would have been a safer play than the one he’s going with. You guys may still win, but this wasn’t the safe route. If what is known about the setup plus what I know about my role weren’t facts in evidence, I would have thought kts not hammering you made him conftown.

He’s talked about me hypothetically rolecopping him.

I wonder if you guys rolecopped me. Maybe? Given the known setup I don’t think he would have flushed out a real tracker.

i probably would have just bussed if i was scum, you’re not wrong

i’m getting tired of being in suspense lol. just make a decision, this is a hard lylo.

im honestly even thinking that maybe hes a goon that just decided to do nothing (nanook), but he wouldnt make sense with ffery. idk man

i’M SORry my brain is running in circles at a million miles a minute

thats the natural feeling

Ugh.

The pocketing is real this time.

no im just being casually snarky

I feel pocketed by both of u tho can the scumteam just surrender so we can all be friends and go party

I do agree that dragging this out is painful as fuck, though.

I’m not dragging this out intentionally. I really don’t have anyone to jam with so I’m kinda like talking myself through everything.

(I also can’t work out/remember how to ISO on here which is driving me crazy)

you can jam with me and ill promise ill tell you the right answer

Yeah. I know. Erika needs to show up and jam. At this point, I don’t think anything can change my scumreads. Town loses outright with my lynch. I ~think~ that lynching Nanook OR KTS will result in the other’s lynch on day 4, but strange things happen sometimes.

Click the post avatar of the person you want to iso, and then click the “#posts in topic” filter button on the popup profile.

let me remind you that
a. am town
b.
c.

tw you’re not talking to me and that makes me kinda sad. The only way I know to demonstrate my alignment is by discussion - somewhere in all the words, my alignment always becomes clear.

I like, can’t see a crumbed target at all in Josh’s ISO this is driving me mad

two more quick questions while I calibrate sorry

@fferyllt are you usually this stingy with your votes?
@Killthestory why did you go from me being your only townlean onwagon to voting me while never voting Erika d2?

sorry lied, you did vote her for a little bit but you voted me first then again after