Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

that’s ok - it was a good post both for probability of being on scum, and sass value

boons game on ms

@thread

You were town in that one. Have you ever quickhammered as scum?

If I have, I don’t remember. I probably would though. I wouldn’t call my hammer AI.

I’m going to have some trouble dropping my concern about the hammer. I’d probably be calling you a strong town read right now based on your day 2 posts.

I don’t think anything I’ve posted is remotely out of my scum range fwiw.

Has Elli given you any tips on reading me or what research have you done?

I haven’t ever talked with Elli about how to read you that I can recall. I’ve watched a few games you’ve played as well as played with you now in a couple games. I like your increased level of engagement so far today. I’ll probably do a meta dive sometime this weekend, because the one scum game I saw (Chosen) was kinda different due to players alignment preferences being being a part of the alignment roll. Though I should go back and look at why muffin was scumreading you. :thinking:

I mean Elli has not demonstrated an ability to read me so fair 'nuf. :wink:

I regularly have the highest post count as both alignments, excluding exceptions like Mulch and my recent busyness. Unless you mean specific engagement, but I think anything is an increase over an egopost and a naked hammer.

I was more thinking specific engagement and how you seem to be approaching the game this game day.

When did this level of busyness start for you?

I still don’t understand why you decided to hammer. I mean, I don’t even know if you scumread Vizzy.

summer

I didnt

Why did you vote him?

to get a flip

Do you feel like the quick flip advanced the game?

it did

This is frustrating to try and sort through. What did we learn, beyond Vizzy’s and Urist’s alignment, and some very preliminary posturing about the day 1 votes? You’re calling KTS likely scum because of Urist’s vote. You said the kill implicated Nanook, but not how You called me scum and voted me earlier, but the basis for that read was not in evidence.

Is there more?

and you’re calling the above posting strong town, so who’s the fool here

Good question. But you didn’t answer mine.

is there more what?

That you learned from the early flip?