Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

Nanook, you keep stating the obvious. It pings a little.

only person voting not vizzy

Yes, cause Iā€™m annoyed.

And crying over spilled milk.

Spilled milk is a damn tragedy, and worth crying over.

Unless itā€™s skim, then fuck that noise.

Ok.

Itā€™s hard for me to read a lot into votes that werenā€™t ripe and ready to harvest.

kts came into day 2 with comparative energy. Is that typical of his scum game?

I havent played with his scum game, I know he doesnt like scum but he also is good at it by Ms standards.

Why did you say this?

i dont remember

Iā€™m probably voting kts or not mafia today.

because your town game isnā€™t so shallow

youā€™re repeating what iā€™ve already said with you not being on there as an exception.

lol!eddie

latter part of the post wolfy af, the first nonsensical

ffery not being nked inspires wifom, and per the soft i donā€™t want to touch the slot regardless of my feeling since we still have the entire game to sort.

feeling better on josh as his content after my vote was more processed and thought rather than the half baked thoughts that plagued the thread early. erika is an ugly slot, nanook is annoying, but iā€™m feeling townie. ffery is still pretty wolfy as their reads still read as hesitant and level 1 which i donā€™t get a feeling theyā€™re a level 1 player.

VOTE: the worst

u clearly havent seen my working 85 hours a week towngame

Alright, gut says itā€™s VOTE: NotMafia thatā€™s scum on the Invisibility lynch. Thereā€™s literally zero data to go on besides gut as far as I can tell, so here we are.

I still hate you all, by the way.

ouch. when do you have a day off?

why are fairlylit and nanook so scummy itā€™s not fair :frowning:

kinda undecided on Joshā€™s lolhammer, much as we were shitposting vizzy was pretty much fine there. it kinda surprises me if heā€™s low browing his scumplay this much but like heā€™s also good as town so itā€™s just a WIFOM nightmare Iā€™m gonna read into later

(Iā€™m also a much weaker scum player and just won a scumgame by lolhammering townies b2b :confused: )

I have no strong reads

UNVOTE: the worst

how do you feel on ericka and nm slots? i think youā€™re looking too far into effort. low effort can come from any alignment, but do you think scum josh can fake content that he made after i voted him?

Are we your scumreads?

This feels like youā€™re throwing shade from the shelter of uncertainty.

[quote](Iā€™m also a much weaker scum player and just won a scumgame by lolhammering townies b2b :confused: )
[/quote]

Much weaker than who? Josh?