Try to get yourself voted out

Welcome to the Try to get yourself voted out game! This game is a continuation from Chief Delphi, as many of us wanted to play a game of Mafia together even though it’s currently banned on Chief. This game will NOT be a non-serious game.

GamePlay
  • Days will be 36 hours
  • Nights will be 12 hours
  • The mafia will get a nightkill
Roles and Alignments
Mafia (1)

There will be one mafia this game and they win if they can successfully eliminate the Fruit Vendor. The mafia player will get one night-kill per night.

Fruit Vendor (1)

The fruit vendor wins if they can successfully eliminate the mafia. Every night, the Fruit Vendor can give any player in the game except themselves a fruit of their choice.

Rules for what the fruit vendor can give a player

Strawberries - No, they’re flowers
Coconuts - Yes, they are not a nut despite the name
Tomatoes - Yes, it’s a fruit
Juicy Fruit - Yes, it’s a fruit
Froot Loops - Yes, but only when spelled froot

A picture may be submitted with a night action, but the picture cannot contain any information/clues to another player. Any other fruits will be determined on a case by case basis by me.

Ari_2412

Everyone not given a role that’s either a Mafia or Fruit Vendor will be an Ari_2412.

The Ari_2412 gets eliminated if they get more votes than any other player during the day, but THE ARI_2412 DOES NOT WIN IF A RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR IS USED TO DETERMINE WHO GETS VOTED OUT!!! In the event that an Ari_2412 gets voted out by RNG, they are eliminated and the game continues. I can answer any questions about how this works.

Every Ari_2412 must vote by the end of each voting session and they cannot vote for themselves.

Eliminations

• Mafia 451 has a built-in voting feature - to vote, click the hammer button at the top of the editing screen and type in the name of the player you’re voting.
• All days will have a deadline elimination - whoever has the most votes when the 36 hour timer expires will be eliminated.
• Days 3 and on will have a plurality elimination - if majority is reached on a player, the day will end immediately with their elimination, but if majority isn’t reached whoever has the most votes when the timer expires will be eliminated.

In the event of a tie, a RNG will determine who is eliminated, and if the person eliminated this way is an Ari_2412, they do not win the game.

If majority has been reached, stop posting immediately. Repeated or egregious failure to comply will result in a modkill.

Every player must vote during each day. Players may not vote for noElim. A RNG will decide who each person votes for if they don’t vote by EoD.

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS

Please make sure to read all the rules of this site as well, some of them are quite different from Chief Delphi’s.
Links to helpful information are below.

Game will start 2021-02-23T17:00:00Z with the 1st EoD 2021-02-25T05:00:00Z.

Links for useful stuff:
Day 1 Start
Day 1 End / Final Elimination
Rick Roll

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

Day 1 has started

Everyone must vote by EOD.

As a mod, I will ping people for not voting because it’s the rule that everyone must vote during the day.

Guess who has two thumbs and hasn’t even read the rules or my role card

1 Like

most of this game I’m guessing

New challenge. I’m going to see how long I can go without reading any of the rules.

Anyone that tells me the rules will not receive a high-five.

1 Like

If you are an ari we could vote you out and you would win without reading the rules

Wait does that count as telling you the rules?

You might not be getting the most crispy high five then

Hey Kline, I call Mafia!
Do I get a crispy high five now?

VOTE: Gellnick

@Ari_2412 I do not think voting is set up

VOTE: Quin
Testing to see if my edit to OP worked.

1 Like

It did, lemme go
UNVOTE

1 Like

It looks good to me. Looks you’re voting for gellnick on the vote count.

1 Like

Thanks @gellnick for fixing it

1 Like

@Ari_2412, you will want to do votecounts every 50 or so posts to keep the bot runtime low.

[votecount]
(votecount)
[/votecount]

That sets the bot vote count.

1 Like

Nobody vote for gellnick. He’s obviously an Ari.

Or is that what he wants us to think…

1 Like