Token Power 4: Purity Mafia | Game Over - Town Win

Idk what to tell you, I wrote a message and osie said that isn’t how it works :woman_shrugging:

PM her and ask her

Osie’s a dude.

PM him and ask him

@LogicoftheVI don’t hammer until I speak with Osie.

I have a really bad feeling one of Andres and Nanook is the claim Vig and it’s bad if it’s Nanook.

Btw Andres is confirmed scum.

Logic and Scarlett not hammering means they aren’t a Seth partner

Seth and me can’t be partners cause then Andres would be Town and one of me/Seth would be dead

Thus Andres is confirmed scum to everyone

If Andres isn’t claim vig it’s 50/50 to lose tonight, either his partner has it or it’s out of game

Hopefully Andres is just the claim vig :woman_shrugging:

I was thinking about my role, and I just realized not only that I misused it but that this isn’t true either.

I switch everything targeting one player onto the other and vice versa correct?

So what I should have done is targeted the player I thought would get NK’ed with a player I thought was Scum.

That way, redirecting the Kill onto Mafia. Instead, I targeted a player I was somewhat suspicious of and Seth who is still obvious Scum.

Shit that isn’t how bus driver works, ignore my logic then

Andres is still Mafia tho

But that wouldn’t do anything. Which is exactly what happened. Shit.

@ScarletCelestial I need you to think long and hard before you hammer me here. If the Claim Vig is still around, then this could end the game right here.

…My head hurts

Both Seth and Nanook are Mafia. They are trying to railroad me here.

I thought I could clear Nanook based on my actions but I was completely wrong. That explains why I did not receive some envelope - that’s total crap.

The problem is, one of them is probably telling the truth about their role at least. They can’t both be lying about that.

But Seth definitely didn’t see me go towards Srceen because I didn’t target Srceen so that’s obviously untrue.