Token Power 4: Purity Mafia | Game Over - Town Win

He’s probably just Scum lying about his target and trying to frame me. And Nanook is the Claim Vig.

I mean just look at this.

The thing is both myself and logic have to be in the same place on Seth to cause his lynch or one of us on you to cause yours. I’d bet that Nanook is the Claim Vig which in that case we have lost anyway. On the other hand we need to decide if you or Seth are scum at this point and resolve that.

There’s no doubt in my mind that Nanook is scum but not entirely sure if he’s your partner or Seth’s. His sudden move onto you is a bit jarring, and I reckon it’s because he was told to by either yourself or Seth.

Considering your own tactics this phase I’d place that you and Nanook are the partners.

What tactics? I am not the one that accused someone else of committing the NK.

I am just trying to fight losing here to them that’s all.

Oh oh look a perspective slip!

If Andres were actually town, hammering him would end the game regardless

Yes but by the looks of things you’re just trying to push the accusation off of yourself and back onto Seth: furthermore you don’t offer a defence for it. Town I guess would be repeating the accusation that Seth is lying or trying to figure out which of me/logic/Nanook is scum. Instead you’re focusing solely on the self, as opposed to others.

I don’t follow directions as mafia lol

That’s true. I did forget about that for a second. Not a slip though that’s ridiculous.

Nah that is definitely a perspective slip.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for Osie to come back to me then I’ll be hammering you: I want an answer about Nanook’s role first.

I’ll be off until that time comes.

Seth is Scum from my POV 100% of the time. So I’m trying to convince you I’m not Scum so you can vote correctly. I agree that Nanook who is tying to bury me here is the other Scum. But we don’t get to actually get to that point unless you avoid lynching me.

Also, like, if me and Andres were partners…why wouldn’t I just push Seth? Much easier to win that way, yeah?

But idk if it matters, let’s see if we get to tomorrow first, I don’t wanna waste energy talking about it if one of you is the claim vig and the game just ends lol

Alright whatever. This is pointless.

No worries im not about that quick hammer life.

@Andresvmb please claim your role if you haven’t already

Logic is not claim big.

Nanook claimed envelope given to andres.
Seth claimed tracker tracked andres to screen
Andres claimed bus driver swapped Nanook with Seth.

Let me know if any of this is wrong?

Huh Nanook knows how that works. I’m happy to hammer Andres because he’s been shifty af @LogicoftheVI you OK with that? (If you are just hammer)