Token Power 4: Purity Mafia | Game Over - Town Win

Scarlet derped to me on the commuter chat.
She thought that dab flipped mafia.
That’s a big reason I let her be D2.
I’m glad I was killed, because I started to second guess that read D3.
Andres/Nanook was the team I’m very pleased I was able to guess that EoN1.

@osieorb18 thank you for hosting. I really appreciate the invite.
@ScarletCelestial it was a pleasure playing with you again. I hope the relapse wasn’t just for one game.
@Seththeking way to close it out.

@Nanook thanks for making it exciting. Your claim had me thinking you and Andres weren’t buddies there after i was killed. Would have vote you in a me you seth lylo. Was unsure of who to vote in a me you scarlet lylo.

Thanks for the game mod.
GG town.

@Dab my vote was putely for pressure and to engage with you. I was quite shocked to see a lynch happen.

I’m hoping to play more - though I’m more liable to play in smaller games.

@osieorb18 btw, no idea if you discovered the autolock countdown feature while you were hosting this but I think the one time I checked near the end and it wasn’t there - so for future reference, “Set Topic Timer” in the action wrench at the bottom gives you a nifty timer that autlocks.

Can I interest you in: Signs Mafia (13p)

I did notice it, and I decided not to use it because of still wanting to have posts reopen.

I didn’t vote you though. I just didn’t confirm your envelope claim.

I still sucked no matter what. I did get unlucky with the lynch Day 1 - I was literally coming in to post and you guys just went through with that. It made it harder for me to appear Town later. And then the track was also pretty good. I thought about it later and the claim Vig in me should never have exposed themselves to a track by making the NK. That essentially guarantees victory after a Day 1 mislynch.

Also, I’ll make sure I think through my fake claim a little more - I wasn’t anticipating being forced to make it so early so I didn’t really think it through. And it backfired.

Anyway, well played Town and thanks for hosting Mod.

You know what I meant :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah we did that backwards, I realized it too late

Sorry what do you mean by posts reopen?

Just saying.
If Nanook would have killed Scarlett instead of Logic.
Nanook would have won.
I was slightly scum reading Logic.

My guess it that they still want people to be able to talk before Flip is announced.

@Ellibereth - This and more importantly that I wanted to be making day start posts.

Auto lock closes at a set time, not when there’s a hammer, fwiw. As a host you can post in a locked thread.

1 Like

It doesn’t affect your ability to post, doesn’t lock on hammer, and doesn’t otherwise affect your ability to open/close the topic at all!

Next time you’re around just set one up here and you’ll see what it does.

Yeah, I recognized what it did. Just wasn’t as sure that I wanted it for this game. I think if I was pre-writing certain posts, then maybe.