The Wormhole (dead thread)

No worries at all, totally understand!

Fwiw, it was a lot of fun playing with you while you could :slight_smile:

That was the worst fake claim ever.

Muffins, you were killed a) because I was pretty sure you had a useful role, b) youā€™re a good player, and c) you had a scum read on me and I wanted the towncred for being reasonable and thoughtful and townreading you even as you scumread me.

I loved this.

1 Like

Also, @fferyllt, would mass claiming D1 have helped town or scum more?

Eh. Probably would have helped scum more.

tyty :slight_smile:

yeah idk why heā€™d claim tracker there

I mean, the idea of claiming tracker isnā€™t horribleā€¦but the way he went about it is about as bad as it gets.

was the first day much longer than the second day or have i just been totally out of things in terms of time perception?

It feels like it was, but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s just because I was alive for the first day.

First day was 14 calendar days. This day is 10 calendar days. Once itā€™s either 5 players left or mylo/lylo reached, then itā€™s 7 calendar days.

spoiler i think

lol i was trying to figure out why josh was calling me proficient scum given that i hadnā€™t rolled scum in like a year and he was actually scum with me in one of the fairly bad scumgames i was in like a year ago

but i just finished my first scumgame in like a year and he had been spectating that game

heā€™s also like the only player in the pl who knows how i play as far as i know and who i was kinda worried about given that he knows me well enough to know that generically townie-looking walls arenā€™t ai and donā€™t mean anything for my alignment like at all whatsoever

Scum or town reading people for text walls is stupid, and makes me want to tear my hair out. Itā€™s completely NAI for 90% of players, itā€™s just a matter of writing style.

ye but i consistently get townread for that anyways + get scumread for using phrases like ā€˜i thinkā€™ and ā€˜i feelā€™ and ā€˜kindaā€™ (i have like six different rants in six different games about the word choice thing)

neither of those things are remotely ai and iā€™ll point that out most of the time

like itā€™s a writing style thing

sometimes itā€™s convenient to be townread on sheer writing style tho, but i really oughtā€™nā€™t be

like none of that is a real tell for me either way

honestly, i think i read maybe 3 paragraphs you wrote. but then i was way behind for most of the game and saw the walls and felt theyā€™d destroy my will power if i attempted to read them in any depth so i skipped most of them

if i had more time, iā€™d read them, but eh

that may or may not have been the point :stuck_out_tongue:

also was low-key scared of you given that game and ruby fear-killing you n1 - iā€™d never heard of you but sheā€™s a good player and she was worried enough to kill you as an overnight replacement of a scummy lurker slot

Iā€™m pretty impressed with Uristā€™s play. Heā€™s a pretty strong player.

1 Like

p sure this was meant to be ā€œstill arenā€™tā€

so close

I donā€™t generally get on with MS, but damn if this isnā€™t a great post.

Is miller + rolecop a mafiascum thing?

Iā€™m kinda surprised that a lot of people are saying they dont make sense together

Iā€™ve played a couple of games with a miller and a rolecop. In fact, I played a micro that had 2 millers, a 2-shot cop (me), a 2-shot rolecop and 3 vts vs a mafia godfather and a mafia goon.