The Wormhole (dead thread)

Yeah that’s why I’m surprised, because I’ve definitely seen that before more than once .

It’s not like expected that there’s a rolecop if there’s a miller but i’ve seen people setup spec after someone claims miller that there’s likely a rolecop

i wouldn’t say it’s likely from personal experience (it does happen, but it’s a rarity in miller games i’ve seen), but some people might just have been in a lot of games with that combo

Yeah, it’s certainly not something you find in every game that has a miller.

yeah i don’t think it’s necessarily common; i was just surprised to see

oh, ironically the last game that i recall having a miller+rolecop combo was tarot upick, where kagami (almost) lost the game on the assumption that the rolecopped miller was town

ffery and her bastard modding ways

tsk tsk

:ohmy:

lol is there a deadline rush again. truly spectacular

That was an interesting game day.

I’m surprised it took that long to lynch him.

bandwagons looked like they would go other directions a few times.

Yeah, they did. It’s hard to keep that momentum without him in thread though, path of least resistance and all that.

Eh, it was kinda inevitable imo from when he claimed and then lurked; they were going to have to resolve him and ms before lylo

I like that people got distracted by the early distancing tho :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s my point. When he lurked it out, with that much time they were pretty much always gonna come back to him, since MS was actively posting.

this post alone would be enough for me to think screenplay was town

well specifically the asking for clarification part

because i genuinely didn’t know whether i was town or scum when i read my pm lol

(i guessed i was town but there was no explicit recognition that prophets were the town faction in my pm and 1-shot vig in a power-heavy game is viable as a scum role, albeit strong. or i could have been like a gated SK or something i dunno)

(then i read the sample role PM and was like “oh, guess im town then”)

it doesn’t help that the town colour is orchid, which had me thinking i was all sorts of bad in terms of alignment lol. purply pinky colours are usually like SKs or competing scum factions or something

So you’re saying I’m a chaotic evil game moderator?