The Wormhole (dead thread)

Yeah. QT was a stopgap. I hope we can figure out a way to do neighborhoods that don’t disclose who has access to them on-site.

Otherwise, I’ll probably add “offsite neighborhood? y/n” to my random rolls for all games with neighborhoods.

:anger: and then spam it with your multiple IPs to prevent people outguessing you :anger:

:nod:

uh, remaining scum in like mantis, cabd, judgedude and i guess outside chance of ms?

something like that. cbf narrowing it down, being dead alleviates all cares and worries. it’s very freeing

uh who’s even still alive lol just checked the alive players list in the op and it says skitter

truly amazing feat being alive in game while replaced AND in the dead thread. kudos skitter, i admire your skill

1 Like

Oops. fixed. That was supposed to be Cabd now.

oh hmm guess MS is town too actually so uh… mantis cabd judgemental dude? i might be missing someone

josh? seemed townish though iirc. cbf rereading. done

thread seems to be a lot less active with nanook dead. dunno if that’s a good or bad thing

:thinking:

It is a feat i have spent many eons trying to accomplish :slight_smile:

Hey, i also just want to apoligize for repping out; i was dealing with some irl stuff that was making mafia really hard for me just then in general

No worries, life happens!

btw ffery

i was truly disgusted at this:

we lynched a black kid and you still smile in a nonchalant fashion

i thought better of you

by the way, your flips have been inconsistent. the VT got a full flip of abilities (lol) and win con and all i got was “1-shot vig”. not that it matters, because i doubt there’s anyone out there going “what does a 1-shot vig do!?!?!?” but it could matter for other flips soooooooooo might want some consistency there

oh yeah, that was intentional lol. i realised pretty much as soon as i read the sample pm that probably only VTs were explicitly told they were town

i just didn’t mind outing that since i figured if i draw a kill for it, so be it, i was only 1-shot anyway

:slight_smile:

what was cabd trying to hint at today lol

I could tell you, but then Id have to kill you :stuck_out_tongue:

Threads tend to do that when I die.

I’m of the very biased opinion that it’s a bad thing, but YMMV :wink: