Deep Space 9 Mafia - Game Over!

Cabd basically softed something.
If they are going to continue to be the target of a lynch today it’s time to come clean.

I missed it. I’ll correct the vcs.

1 Like

I don’t see the fake claim as the issue.
I see you claiming it clears/town confirms you as Scummy.

You act and sound like you are cleared town with no room for doubt.
When it is all depending on a lot of different interactions that can be read any number of ways.

For example, You claim to have flushed Nanook out of the woodworks?
Seriously?
And you never voted them?
Both me and Andre said we would support a Nanook wagon and you had nothing to say that I can remember.

Do you want to Show Where you Had Nanook as Scum, flushed out ready to be shot down?

I claim that I stir the pot. I forced emotions and interactions.
And it happened to be scum.
Job well done.

Why ever would any “scum partner” ever put themselves into that situation?

So ya. I’m confirmed town.

I don’t think I’ve played with _ffery before. I had a quick look at the games I linked for Josh earlier and didn’t see them there. So, reading them as a blank slate, as I am for Josh and CABD and you and Urist.

Why stick on _ffery? I didn’t like their progression of landing on AD as scum. One because I’m now AD and not scum but mostly because they were posting lazily and the only time I recall they reviewed someone’s posts (iirc due to CABD asking how _ffery how to read AD) it was AD’s and the rationale was that AD hadn’t ‘done much’. _ffery’s them self not doing much, including showing any sign that they were following the thread (actually they admitted they hadn’t read the last 450 posts when I challenged them) cemented my scum read.

Anyway. FTR I realised wayyy late in the day (my vote was on CABD / smilodon at this stage) that _ffery was not only town but actually a special. That they said they immediately asked the GM if they were town when they got their role PM, gave them away. I accept this will look like classic 20/20 hindsight but it is what I realised. I had thought they were perhaps a cop, thus the lack of apparent effort for them during the day.

? I don’t follow. Do you mean I’ve actually said I was voting a town player, as if I knew they were a town player when I was voting them? That is…impossible. But maybe I misunderstand your question. If you mean my vote on MS, I don’t know if they are town and my hand wringing over voting them is actually what it says on the tin. The “I’m not going to remove my vote as it is on a counter wagon” reason does not sit well with me.

no, you’re not

I beg to differ, scum

Why? to see what “Town” specials bite.
Nanook crying for counter claims could be part of the idea to flush out town investigative roles.
The thing is, you claimed a Night 0 action, when there were Night Zero actions.

How did you Know?
Talk abotu CABD coming clean I think you and Mental should come clean as well.
You? how did you know there were N0 actions?
Mental, what does your Bauble do?

Mantis and I have admitted that we have pieces of the 'Orb" and access to a Celestial Temple.
_fferyllt was in there as well. You guys don’t seem very interested in the Night Action.

Hmmm, you are doing a good job of sounding paranoid.

I hope I am being paranoid about you Srceen, I am still inclined to see you as town.
BUT.
Andre is saying that Nanook and me double down on each other could be scum theater really opens up the possiblity that anyones interaction with Nanook is suspect.

So? You roll with it but don’t agree with it?

@catspurr @Mantis did _fferryy mention in the QT that he was a 1shot vig?

The reason I ask is because even though I was rather annoyed at _fferyllt for being lazy, I saw that behavior as being Town indicative (as I think others did). I just think I saw a lot more effort from _fferyllt when it was important for people to perceive him as Town, as when he was the SK in Flip Flappers (he was constantly complaining about a lack of effort from the Town in D1 for example).

I think your progression on _fferyllt is not crazy. It’s just that it was way off. As was your perception of Nanook. So you could just be wrong, and need to recalibrate. Or you could be Scum trying to push a narrative. You see what I’m saying?

If you are Scum, then you knew _fferyllt was Town. So you constantly ending on _fferyllt and away from Nanook is a bad sign. At the same time, if you were Scum, I think you might have been more careful than to let everyone know for sure that you were actually voting for Town. That’s what I’m saying. If you are Town, then you obviously would not have known. So Scum might be trying to make you look bad. But I am a little skeptical of going for the easy vote, so I am not sure how to read all of this.

No I don’t. But it’s not good enough reason to think they’re Scum either.

I take Andre seriously, it that is what you mean.
Just because he is wrong about me does not mean the observation about nanook picking fights with scum buddies is wrong.

No, he said very little really, just asked us about our thoughts on Nanook and I think CABD.
Let me double check that.

He wondered if cabd was trying to bus distance himself from nanook.

He aksed me rather pointedly why I didn’t hammer cabd.
I said I was early town reading skitter and was thinking no lynch was a better option and then when the smilo wagon got rolling I kinda got over excited and jumped on.

In my defense I had a slight town read on cabd.
Was very neutral on smilo, and have very leary about Smilos scum game.
It is amazing how often she rands scum.

He was unconvinced about nanooks voting me and his reason for doing so, but then pricked up his ears when nanook unvoted me in “frustration”.
Which I guess is a mark aganst me.

He also asked what was going on with my vote on Mental.
I said that I did not think it would start a wagon on mental.
That I even highlighted that is was an OMGUS vote because mental always scum reads me.
It was just a bad tempered display.

I also explained that I am far more emotional and bad tempered with these longer games.
And explained some points about this to Mantis.
She can relate that conversation if she wants to.