@GTacc
@Ellibereth
@JakeTheWolfie
@Key
@Nanook
@Urist

Setting up, game will start shortly.

2 Likes

I fucked up the role PMs on the way out and a player actually got the wrong role PM… If you already got a role PM, please disregard it while I re-do the roles and re-rand the game.

If you haven’t gotten a role PM from me, status quo.

@AKoofD
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@GTacc
@Ellibereth
@JakeTheWolfie
@Key
@Nanook
@Urist

@AKoofD
@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@GTacc
@Ellibereth
@JakeTheWolfie
@Key
@Nanook
@Urist

ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN RELEASED…

In case you were wondering, the roles that were accidentally released previously were:

Ellibereth was the Dung beetle

Ellibereth didn’t have any friends due to his stench (being a dung beetle), he was a 3rd party and his win condition was to visit players who were taking a shit at night. If he died at any point, or failed to consume an adequate amount of shit, he would lose the game.

I accidentally gave Key’s role to Urist because I forgot Key was in the game.

Urist (Key) was the spider

They were instructed to trap Ellibereth in a confined space and suck the life out of him… Or something like that… anyway.. Once I realized my mistake, I was like, well shit… Now I have nothing flavor appropriate to Australia and I just thought, you know what? Best just to re-roll with a brand new set of roles.

Honestly, I was really into the bug theme and I lost inspiration, so I also recycled some old role PMs just for shits and giggles… You know, the ones people really hated (or would have hated if I made them public)… There will be flips, but for some reason I’m not sure it’ll be required this game.

The game is on!

Note, if you enjoy your role too much, I may just remove it.

@Ellibereth be a lamb and fix up the OPs please.

RESET

@DoggoPlays we can only win if you never post.

and yes, star did check with me to make sure i was ready before opening the thread

@DoggoPlays i’m guessing you have some sort of role that encourages you to post because star is a demented human being, but i’m specifically told in my role PM that you and i autolose if you make even a single post.

OMG i just got the joke. it’s based on lapd mafia.
@DoggoPlays my role pm says that you are already dead so you cannot post, if i can’t convince you to not post then we both lose. here’s hoping your notifications are working this time :wink:

Lets TK him quickly before he can post!

VOTE: DoggoPlays

This sucks

my role says he’s already dead but we can try
should at least prove my point

VOTE: Doggo

It seems that the vote count is broken. I apologize on behalf of the site administrators for the technical difficulties. If you can see the vote count, please post aye, if you cannot, please post F as many times as possible.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@StarV Can I interest you in our brand new Hosting Guide? It includes handy information about how to set up your OP yourself with alive tags so the votecount works!