Texas Town (Town Win!)

what do you mean by “ds to make sense”?

So was your vote serious or nah? Like to me it seemed like a shot at getting mewtwo to bite on a wagon on me or not based off of

this recent string of posts from elwood skews towny to me

yeah elwood town but tbh I kinda assumed chess tmi’d elwood town anyways

i still think you need to read to walk through the logic of the slip again

i gotta sneak in some jabs at you, @DS, or you won’t town read me very long. :wink:

Im sorry but this sentence just doesn’t make any sense to me.

UNVOTE

im not gonna clog the thread up anymore tbh

No I mean like the actual sentence doesn’t make sense.

Do you want me to read or to walk through my logic? The sentence needs to be edited to make more sense. I can’t tell if you are asking me to explain my read or asking me to rethink it.

Either way I’m not sure why me making sense on a read that I’m now backtracking because later developments of a read supersede a potential slip that was never really strong and that I never really was pushing in the first place matters so much to you that you are once again bringing it up and per your own words are clogging the thread with it. I thought it was a potential slip, I voted, you made a bigger deal out of the situation than I ever did, and now I think Elwood’s reaction to the pressure makes sense and it seems like he may have been doing it to scumhunt by seeing if you would jump on the vote… which, you kinda have done with all this clogging of the thread nonsense tbh.

Anyways, moving on:

Are you saying that you’re scum reading chess?

mostly im just teasing you which might just be annoying from your end but I think its really helping me read you. no im pretty much good on the slip thing that case is closed. agree to disagree,

its hard for me to say definitively but I don’t see any reason to tr him for sure.

working hypothesis is he’s scum and he saw elwood being vaguely pure and tmi’d him town.

I’m gonna be honest I think I’m just still on edge from the ranked game. I feel like I’ve been pointlessly fending off bad scum accusations for like the last two irl weeks. You’re not being annoying, I just wanted to make my stance there clear. We good. fist bump

1 Like

don’t really want to label anybody town or scum because I don’t want to conf bias myself anymore, but I feel like its important for people to know where I stand.

rn me/elwood/ds are firmly in the “wouldn’t shoot yet” pile

screenplay/chess/dan/andres are in my solve pile. elli is hanging on the edge rn pending his scum read.

Just noticed that Srceenplay has two votes just as an FYI to everybody because the vote count shows two single votes for two different screenplays.

Votecount as of post #314

Srceenplay (2): Andresvmb, M2H
DS (1): Elwood

Not Voting (5): chesskid3, Srceenplay, ActionDan, Ellibereth, DS

I’ll be free again to try and eval everyone else (skimmed, don’t think there’s anything obvious) in like 3? hours but we’re doing this today.

VOTE: DS

Why this when theres a trash screen wagon