Texas Town (Town Win!)

Ok @ me then

But also

Dont @ me

Votecount as of post #322

DS (2): Elwood, Ellibereth
Srceenplay (2): Andresvmb, M2H

Not Voting (4): chesskid3, Srceenplay, ActionDan, DS

It was just what I thought at the moment. You know how sometimes as Scum you seem to get a bit nervous about who to push and when? I’m not seeing that.

I’m going to agree with this. And to be honest, my vibes about Chess are not the greatest. Would not die on that grenade though.

#307 seems like Scum DS to me. Maybe Elli is right.

VOTE: DS

Survival vote atm.

Gonna check chess’ names.

If anybody cares, DS feels way too hedgy for me. Like grabbing onto that supposed perspective slip for that long and then making it sound like no big deal feels strange. I don’t know, I really don’t have solid reads on most people. M2H still feels Town despite flipping on DS and putting him in the no shoot pile.

UNVOTE

Maybe not AD.
That makes DS a good value lynch.
Not a survival vote anymore.

DS flipping town should be an auto shot on Elli, correct?

I can’t quite describe what it is I’m experiencing this game - the knowledge that so many are Scum (3 in 8 is a lot) and the strength of some of these reads that are being thrown out (that I can’t see yet) is just making me question everyone. Even Elli who sure, might be right about DS (but would never as Scum come out with a bad read on a Town player) does not quite scream Town to me. Yeah, he’s refused to give a lot of reads before and I’ve seen him explain in excruciating detail that he avoids giving reads that are only half baked. But still.

Yeah sure.

I ask you to actually go back and read because I never was the one pushing the slip, that was entirely mewtwo

You need to read the actual thread fully, this is a bad vote

Seems like scum DS how? That sentence made no sense to me and Mewtwo has been poking me all game saying I’m insisting things that I’m actually not and I’ve called it out a few times before then

Dude, I’m going to be honest with you - if you came out and said “THAT’S A PERSPECTIVE SLIP, LET’S GET THEM SCUM”, I would be TR you right now. Pushing the supposed slip onto someone else after relying on it for your vote (which you did place - #150, and explained in detail after in #196, #212 for example), and then saying that maybe it wasn’t that strong is making me seriously question your alignment. You sound nothing like the Town!DS I’m used to seeing.

You also have a bad history of shooting Town with a gun hahaha and so I am going to put this out there and it is what it is - if Elli is Scum, him pushing you as the lynch makes sense to me.

Did you even read why I am backtracking that read? Elwood came in and seemed towny af with his response to the pressure. I’m not going to hedge the entire game on a perspective slip omgus vote because that sort of lock in on one person shit has been destroying my games recently

I’m trying to improve and you want me to be the same shit town that I am every game cool