Texas Town (Town Win!)

bc I felt like you were misrepresenting my position, I never put DS as scum I just said that they were in their range.

I don’t like elli active lurk (true lurking because it proves he’s around and could produce content;)

Dislike how he tried to make it seem like something happened vs something did not happen

Definitely played on what kind of direction the thread took

Reads agenday

Srceenplay is town because he’s trying to start shit

Chess town for not having shit reads

Dan town for wanting to shoot Elli

i dont think any of these things are actually more likely for one alignment than another to have.

:woman_shrugging: either they’re town doing good things or scum doing good things, that will continue trying to do good things, that they can’t actually possibly do because it would be anti wincon. i’m here as an observer, not as a god.

My point re. singling out is how you got a pity fuck “you can’t actually read me” whereas I get this “no meta” comment twice over. This one is after my sheep/test vote/explanation btw.

on chesskid in particular ofc scum would get a correct read on you early (assuming you’re town) because scum would already know all the alignments.

1 Like

Feel like these posts were keeping me in the discussion a lot the same way Elli did.

I don’t know how much of this could be consequential to DS being loud about how I can’t possibly know his meta.

I get the same impression of thing vs not thing in that last post too.

~there~was~no~slip~
~people~just~say~that~

Buncha people that wanna call a spoon a knife freaky af

english please

I’m sure there’s some good way to explain it

(I’m too tired)

I think it’s indicative of bad faith acting (agendaing)

Without getting overly political in trying to find an accessible reference point

thing vs not thing

I just want progression from people + ds to make sense and tbh if I don’t get people to talk then nobody will.

I think I get what you mean you think I’m asking loaded questions but thats just me asking questions about specific things that I have an opinion on. :woman_shrugging: sometimes its hard to make a question neutral when all my thoughts are exposed in the thread.

you can be town though I think?

I mean

I want more from Andres right now but I’m not about to prep him with a question

Just the onus of having to put yourself out there and have a contextually relevant post is something you can analyze.

I think my read on Andres is the weakest atm. I can buy that he thinks my vote was gut (loosely was on some level but I think that misses a point) but he isn’t making waves and basically said as much with his joke entrance.

1 Like

i feel like im playing my best game when im running around asking questions until I feel like i understand everybody in the game and then sort them from there.

scum chesskid would know everyones alignment lol what

what do you mean by “ds to make sense”?

So was your vote serious or nah? Like to me it seemed like a shot at getting mewtwo to bite on a wagon on me or not based off of

this recent string of posts from elwood skews towny to me