Texas Town Scummer McScummersons

I’ll try to do something before eod :man_shrugging: bit busy rn

I think if you go down Elli is off the table (I thought he was going to support your viewpoint TBH)

We can shoot Dan instead to incriminate Elli, I think.

I think it’s probably just better to take him out tbh. He is really strong town.

Something people undervalue in scumplay is the ability to place an ick vote.

A vote or post so nasty that it scares people away from supporting that viewpoint.

It wasn’t a good vote. My point was to scumread M2H off it. We def could have pushed that angle.

I mean there were definitely a bunch of spots to scumread him off of but it never really got pushed

Elli is directing them to Andres lol

Hes saying andres is his 1 more locktown u tard

Do you want me to agree with him? There’s dissent in the thread with Dan and Mewtwo bro I’m not gonna just go down

Did read to me like he was clearing you as partners but I see now it’s the opposite lol

No I dont know what you should do

But I’m just Translating for u

I’m just flinging shit

Yeah I don’t see a way out of this :woman_shrugging:

I’ll post just to take attendance in thread. A couple people are on so you never know whether a flash wagon becomes viable.

A good rebuttal to my post is to state that being tone deaf to my motive is because from your pov I’m being manipulative and encouraging people to misread you, etc. That talking point you were using earlier gels well.

Depending on which way you want to spew M2H you could mention that he’s been wishy washy, but you’d have to be careful how you spew him if you go that route.

if elli wasnt in this game i think this day ends differently lol

good luck

Yeah that was a boring skim out of Elli

I don’t think he’s very useful to us with his uncertain read on chess. Best to immortalize him and send him to the dead thread.

If other townies performed to a level like Elli can, Elli wouldn’t be an obvious shot each game. Andres and Dan could have been good shots, too, but they aren’t.

No mas talking here from @DS.

@Elwood @chesskid3 have a NK tonight.

With how one sided day was I think shooting anyone besides Elli might cause people to question why I’m alive?

That question could come with Elli dead, but I think I could lean on some kind of “Elli is a personal threat. I’m less known / might have been seen as suggestible” line of thinking and cast peanuts at the town as they entertain me by finding which scum would think this way.

Sudden realization about why I’m super townie as scum and super scummy as town :frowning:

I didn’t want day to go like this

I mean if we dont shoot elli then you’re resigning to never shooting him and having a shouting match later

Ah the old

WIFOM