Texas Town Scummer McScummersons

I think the cost on that is really low considering you still get to play on.

Obv a second 1 for 1 is bad for us, but if we get a town lynch which turns into an Elli kill into a kill onto me, you’re sitting pretty I feel? You would have to dodge a kill in LYLO at 3:1 and rely on town killing themselves.

Presumably you auto win at 1:1 with single TK+single shot going through.

Scum win the moment that the game hits 1:1

I don’t think I win a 1v1 with elli I’ve barely posted lil

I don’t see myself getting lynched over Elli if we let him go
so I don’t see you having to 1v1 him

but he definitely shoots me? and at that point you have to survive a lynch and kill.

Lol ok so if u wanna go that route

Who to kill?

Dan would incriminate Elli

Andres is a weak kill but feels like something you said pinged him?

M2H is more useful alive…

Srceenplay is useful alive, but could be a “consensus kill” that a team like M2H/Elli shot because the town weren’t budging on him. I would end up fighting with Elli at some point but it’s WIFOM.

You know Dan better than I do but I think Dan is the best non-Elli kill. Scum that failed to infiltrate the town have to worry about vig shots, so a Dan NK removes a likely Elli shot.

Meanwhile eod I was trying to communicate that I was faltering on my reads. Dan was more succinct and certain in his statements.

Srceenplay might be equally as good as Dan. His eod was really skeptical of Elli’s alignment.

Andres is a fearkill that doesn’t do anything. Let’s not get scared.

Lolno why would we kill dan

There’s a noticeable lack of townies in this game.

Hmmm dan was pushing to not lynch DS tho

Doesnt that neuter him

Like why not kill m2h if we go that route

M2h is only good as a counter narrative IMO. He’s pretty useful for us reads wise.

Killing him is good because it almost looks like I was tmiing DS’ flip and trying to bring down M2H with him. Killing M2H is counter narrative because it removes my motivation to do that.

Hmm

Idk I just know if u want me to win the game

M2h is always voting me

Andres is likely also always voting me

We should probably just shoot elli lmao

:man_shrugging:

Yeah I think Elli is the best kill. Dunno what the best non-Elli kill is. I’m fine taking an Elli 1v1 if we have a plan though.

Couple things:

Scum like to NKA as much as town do.
Scum will NKA if they feel town didn’t adequately speculate about the kill.
An M2H kill might distract people from his tmi-suspicion of you if the 1v1 happens.

but the 1v1 might not happen and drawing attention to nka in a bad way could backfire.

Ya if we leave elli alive obv have to be subtle about it