Boooo

It was clever fuck you

Boooooo

1 Like

well at least i got dan with the gambit

I think we are in a good position rn tbh as long as Elli doesnā€™t godmode this

I think Iā€™m back to memeing goddamn

Didnā€™t really want to go this route

The whole townslip thing was really something I thought was solid if I flipped before you

People donā€™t listen to me so Iā€™m happy to fart around like this

weā€™re 5:3 so we get a free bus pr much. if you go down we nk elli for freeā€¦ if i go downā€¦ uh, i think elli would be good to keep around, actually, so have fun finding a target.

this assumes elli wouldnā€™t vig shot chesskid

lowkey feel like m2h is digging his own grave

im gonna likely unvote and say that i found your posts at some point townie and that the potential slip is not enough to vote when people are actually just fucking slanking or something to that effect

I think this works. Somehow we both got some town points out of this.

There isnā€™t really anything I can push rn. Iā€™ve encouraged Srceenplay/Andres to go be scumfucks so hopefully they crap on the thread while I sleep.

Weā€™re going to be careful not to keep our votes on each other unless weā€™re actually pushing each other, though. It can be easy to forget theyā€™re there.

I donā€™t see 451 townies ever really care about stuff like this but Elli could pick up on it, maybe.

This is such a scummy fucking post I hope someone calls it out

I like how you said this then left your vote on me and now Iā€™m top wagon

Anyways I got Eliā€™d lol

Like I said I need townies to scum it up to change my trajectory

This town was always going to lurk so making the only viable lynches scum kinda does shit like this

A joke vote didnā€™t have to become a 1v1, yet here we are trying to salvage the situation

Heā€™s being a scumfuck

Heā€™s being a scumfuck in a way that isnā€™t on the level of ā€œtownie that is okay loading a gun if it comes to itā€. Heā€™s the real scum.

Fmpov heā€™s kinda busing you, so itā€™s on other people to see it.

On the other hand I thought m2h was kinda shitting town besides that one comment. Maybe Iā€™m wrong. Heā€™s got some scum equity post flip w/ either of us in some ways, I think.

I mean you did vote me first fwiw