Stormy Seas (NSIMI Game A)

This is where my unmathematical approach can do nothing but stare blankly.

Yes I scumread Elli, heā€™s not being accurate with game mechanics and heā€™s not being accurate with his read on me (without giving a reason). The way to read Elli is with accuracy

I have not read the other game for most of today, but fwiw: Chess also expected the game to end at the hammer, and thinks it was the correct decision. He is scumreading UFO.

And I think it would be a mistake to lynch Elli today. Heā€™s staked a lot on the flip in Game B; letā€™s see what happens there and then deal with Elli accordingly.

and here! I think weā€™ll have at least 50% chance to hit here too.

Agreed. Iā€™m not removing him from suspicion, but Iā€™m not interested in lynching Elli today.

Hmm looks like I get to be tiebreaker here since the following looks like most likely projection.
funfun

UFO Fever (3): Sloonei, DoggoPlays, M2H
M2H (3): kimpossible, Fatmo, UFOFever

Votecount as of post #587

Ellibereth (1): UFOFever
UFO Fever (1): Sloonei
M2H (1): kimpossible

Not Voting (4): DoggoPlays, Fatmo, Ellibereth, M2H

My vote is absolutely not locked in.

then you might get to be the tiebreaker~

why does the use of that tilde trigger me so much?

1 Like

Also, I do have to say that I was expecting m2hā€™s activity to pick up by now :disappointed:

@Ellibereth whatā€™s the algorithm used to determine which posts get displayed in the game summary? Iā€™m assuming game summary always limits to 100 posts but am I wrong there too?

rip elli and his secrets

Iā€™m masons with doggo

Lol wtf is everyone just claiming mason now? Is this basically every game here?

I mean donā€™t get me, wrong. Itā€™s hilarious.

Iā€™ll try to be around more tomorrow.

1 Like

Is there strikethrough text here? Because there should be strikethrough text

[s]yousuck[/s] goes to yousuck

1 Like

Sheā€™s turned me into a newt Mason!

Iā€™d be more inclined to believe this had it come out earlier.

This asks me to believe that Nanook balanced a game of seven people such that it contained a Mason pair plus half of a Neighbor pair plus at least half of another Mason pair (since we donā€™t know who Elli is claiming as his partner).

Someone who has read the other game: have there been concordant levels of Mason claims there? Chess calling me and him ā€œMasonsā€ notwithstanding?

This also doesnā€™t make a damn bit of sense with Doggo coming into the thread negging M2H, or with him calling M2Hā€™s townread on him NAI. You donā€™t just ā€œmehā€ your Mason partner like that. Even if you donā€™t roleclaim, you at least try to help the town see that theyā€™re town because thatā€™s the townie fucking thing to do.

So yeah. I think this is bullshit, and my vote is good right here.