SoDope Mafia Eleven

welcome to the bounce HOUSE

Look, right now you are coming across as a cult begging to get at least one night action in. That’s going to paranoia me and probably others the rest of the game. So we will cut that shit out of the game right now. If you are “confirmable@ town,well shit. We don’t need confirmed town to win. I will go as far as to say you don’t need confirmed town to win. Suck up the position you are in now and if you are town get any other information out that you want remembered. Right now you are to much of a winfomy risk to keep alive.

WHY DOES A CULT LEADER CLAIM A CULT LIKE ABILITY

they don’t :slight_smile:

Desperate. Like I said it’s winfomy and I don’t want to deal with it.

cult is bullshit.

@DS can you confirm that this game is not bastard and therefore cults do not exist in this game?

like I have nothing to say to screen since his POV is legit and I just have to suck it up.

But if DS confirms that cults don’t exist I should be clear

You’re clear if and only if your buddy vouches for you.

There are plenty of roles that want to live one night to do bad things and you were given fairly good options you’re just being stubborn which is not town…

Wow… That was quite the standoff.

@Margaret
Contradiction is usually something I attribute to town. For scum I’m looking for more polish, outright anti-town plays and/or deliberate chaos is usually scummy

@screenplay
I don’t see a lynch on @MetalSonic confirming the absence of cult. If anything, this post makes it seem more likely that you and Erika are cult and want to actually clear the idea without asking @DS publicly which @MetalSonic did.

From @MetalSonic perspective, I imagine that he is either legitimately Mason or Mafia, I don’t see why any other third party would claim Mason.

Tifu

Fuckfucj @DS @Ellibereth I accidentally clicked something on mobile about the thread please fix :confused:
I’m sorry

1 Like

My god… I hope this fixes my fuck up

Look From my POV and tell me I’m not playing towny lol

I’ve been doing optimal play all game. Only thing that isn’t optimal is getting tunneled by elli and co. Zzzzzz.

@Josh

I think it would be an overwhelmingly good idea for you to use your JOAT shot on @Ellibereth now.

I’m officially not on board with lynching a claimed mason on Day 1.

VOTE: chesskid3

Oh no a vote

That’s 2 for you!

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

lynching a claimed mason is never the day 1 play. Especially a provable one :////