SoDope Mafia Eleven

Just to confirm… spawn is just the starter mason that cant do anything…

But… you said you can masonize earlier.

:thinking:

Insert confused stuff

I’m a mason I should have a free pass, not have to defend myself from bullshit!

We honestly have no reason not to lynch the vanilla mason honestly :woman_shrugging:

Other than the fundamental guilt of lynching a town

I lied, so that scum would target and interfere with me instead of my partner at night if I live?

If I don’t live… then my alignment would be pretty apparent too.

Then josh outed me for lying but it didn’t across to him that it’s 100% protown to do that.

i kind of can convince/dictate where the recruit goes in the mason chat, so i soooooorta control it

it’s stupid cos u can confirm me as town TOMORROW

I hear yall good people want to lynch a mason day 1.

2 Likes

I’m not VT or some unsubstantiable or unconfirmable fake role like “doctor” or “cop” lol

I should be getting a free pass based on principle

fwiw I don’t mind if josh dayvigs me, at least he’ll be held accountable for it

But when he is faced between taking the shot on a claimed mason or not he pussied out

Pussy!

It REALLY isnt wasnt a good reason to lie in this case. Number one, you were already a concensus scum read. You lying only makes your posts even worse in retrospect.
Number two, a vanilla mason should out the existence of the masonry for the town, NOT claim the masonizer. This is because the masonizer is a claim that should never be directly claimed unless lynch is imminent as both town and scum will attempt to lynch it to protect their own role and control of their class as there is a wildcard of being in a masonry that I wont state yet.

Number three, … why the hell in a rolemadness game… you have a basically vanilla class.

Number four, you misrepresented the masonry which increased suspicion of it being a cult-like structure or a bond of sorts.

Also

Thats how scum get to lurk and that wont be happening ok

3 man masonry is vanilla class??

Okay, stop trying to lynch claimed mason day 1. My hand was forced because of the wagon and angry and loud people making me claim. I never wanted to claim anything at all

I won’t be online at deadline to fight against my lynch cos of time zones. So I’m stuck with early claiming without even consulting my partner because I will not have sufficient time to defend myself if deadline comes.

At dead hours when nobody is online

How do i see the votal here?

click the gavel

Town is dangerously close to losing this one. :]

1 Like

scum gets to lurk when you don’t lynch lurkers. Letting a mason claim live day 1 doesn’t really allow much lurking.

1 Like

ok bois

I found my lynch for the day

VOTE: ErikaFurudo