SoDope Mafia Eleven

Look From my POV and tell me I’m not playing towny lol

I’ve been doing optimal play all game. Only thing that isn’t optimal is getting tunneled by elli and co. Zzzzzz.

@Josh

I think it would be an overwhelmingly good idea for you to use your JOAT shot on @Ellibereth now.

I’m officially not on board with lynching a claimed mason on Day 1.

VOTE: chesskid3

Oh no a vote

That’s 2 for you!

:scream::scream::scream::scream:

lynching a claimed mason is never the day 1 play. Especially a provable one :////

Sorry for not being back sooner - had a busier weekend than I anticipated.

Some thoughts:

Okay so like others (see Elli in #245), I TR this post by StarV because I think it would be silly to be Scum and lie about this since you would just die tomorrow in my mind. The part I don’t understand is why you would encourage people to vote for you, unless the outcome was different (and better) if you were to be lynched. However, I have yet to see a game designed like that, so I’ll refrain from voting you for sure.

If you asked me, I agree that MS’ vote sheeping Elli is terrible. However, you do have a reputation @Ellibereth, so I can also understand why some people would immediately see your vote and place themselves there.

In any case, if there’s some consensus I’m perfectly willing to vote there.

You are trash.

On #268 and #270, frankly I don’t care about being in the “Lynch pool”. I think it’s kind of silly for me to be on it, but whatever. I have yet to vote so that might be throwing people off. I’ll finish catching up and I’ll put a vote down.

Margaret’s objections to a lynch pool are understandable, and I tend to agree. I’m more of a “make up your own mind” kind of player.

Faking annoyance is not that difficult. Though I tend to get more invested when Town, that’s for sure. And there’s been mostly NAI stuff (up until this post), but it’s not like stuff isn’t starting to become clearer.

I don’t like Margaret’s stubbornness, but there’s nothing not Town about it. It’s just on the wrong person.

It’s interesting so many people are insisting that I’m Town, even though my activity level early hasn’t been good. In any case, I can’t make up my mind as to why Margaret is so convinced I’m worth lynching when I pretty much said my role is harmless. It’s also public btw, as in everyone will know when I have made use of it. I’m done talking about it though it doesn’t really add much.

Erika’s warning in #400 is throwing me off. I had a TR there, but can’t say I do anymore.

#414 - noted.

MS claimed Mason? What? Ok this just got interesting. I’m with Josh in #481. This whole thing does strike me as a bit suboptimal but whatever. Too late for that.

#486!!!

Alright so is lynching/shooting MS here a good idea? I read the whole exchange with Josh and Elli, and the later conversation with Margaret (about optimal ratios for catching Scum, which seems too theoretical for me if I’m being honest), and I am unconvinced that it’s the right move. I also remember the pressure of being in a rather similar position in the past, but at least I didn’t have to come out D1.

Elli’s and Chess’ discussion about Socks assumption that it’s a cult is a good catch. My view of Chess has flipped here to Town.

Ugh Srceen’s points on #650 are very valid. Screen are you Town?

VOTE: Metal Sonic

I’m going to register where I sit on the debate. I just can’t wrap my head around how the pressure resulted in so much information coming out.

VOTE: chesskid3 I’d rather lynch geyde, but that doesn’t seem viable. I don’t have reason to lynch chess outside of wanting to confirm 3 people instead of 2 with Metal’s claim.

I like this post a lot

The claimed mason has 6 votes lol.

Think to yourself, “how many times have I seen maf claim mason?”

2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s my fault or 6 voters fault that claimed mason is getting lynched d1

I feel as if I’m playing in some alternate mafia universe. First game on this site, but is it standard to lynch claimed power roles on Day 1? Unreal

i will not be around for deadline because its 5 am my time

i’ve said all that i have to say and defended myself all i could. @Andresvmb I had to claim early because i cannot physically be around for deadline. i was hoping that the sufficient time before deadline would help my case but nooope people didn’t care and doubled down in fact. nonsensical.

last reads? screenplay is town. erika is town. mittens is town. andres maybe is town.

can’t focus on scumhunting when on the defensive.

do us proud mamma

powerlynching a claimed mason d1 is the biggest cray cray thing i’ve ever seen

6 people are opposed to getting more info this turn possibly due to ego.

I mean, I’m definitely right, so why bother seeing what else might be out there?

1 Like

@Ellibereth @Josh @sock @chesskid3 @Srceenplay @Andresvmb

These are the folks voting MS, the claimed mason, as of right now.

I’m good lynching any of these people honestly.

@chesskid3 actually has some votes so that’s where I’m heading for now.

VOTE: chesskid3

1 Like