SoDope Mafia Eleven

VOTE: Geyde

Preservation

I mean it’s something right. I think statistically its +scum probability but I don’t like it as a standalone reason

What I just saw is uhhh… a very uhhh… interesting thing…

In MOST forums, there is only 1 masonry recruiter who sacrifices themselves if they attempt to masonize scum. This is because the masonry is basically another daychat and way to collaborate kills together and a generally overpowered mechanic. Having the ability for the other masonized spawn to also be able to recruit is very suspicious. So, based off the notion that this game is balanced in the slightest notion… I’m calling BS on the masonry for either Cult, Mafia Converter (which both would explain why they wouldnt want to be lynched). And by forcibly asking the vigilante to shoot them, they essentially use a natural human reaction that makes the individual doubt their previously thought decision. Alternatively, if they arent a mafia recruiter or cult… They have a link with scum, whether it be the two-man horse or a sibling/twin situation.

And with this, Metal Sonic has become my 2nd highest scumread. Which I may be inclined to vote later.

holy shit, put 2 and 2 together, I’m not the fucking mason recruiter

DS said this isn’t a bastard game = no cult

Cult isnt bastard in most forums :thinking:

well if you say I’m cult then sock must be actual mafia

Is cult actually considered bastard at this forum?

If so, then all third-party roles are bastard :thinking:

Alignment changes are bastard. 3rd party roles like survivor and lyncher are not

B a c k p e d a l i n g

If you accept the possibility that you can be cult right after you say cult is bastard, you contradict yourself and only look more scummy to me btw

C o n f b i a s i n g

I am mason and can only be mason. Any other possibility is just bullshit spun up

I’m just pointing out your logical flaws

So vampire, mafia recruiter (which is on DS’ list of roles), and a few other classes are bastard

That is quite literally the definition of my playstyle on Fridays.

Go read elli’s deduction that sock is mafia for coming first to the conclusion that I’m cult first thing

I already read every post. I don’t post until I read especially in a foreign forum. :thinking:

Yeah I guess so

Don’t join the crazies in lynching a claimed mason.

Half of me would like to think they’re reaction testing and not actually serious.

If you don’t lynch me, you get 3 conftown tomorrow (me+ partner + recruitee)

If josh shoots me or I get lynched, you get 2 conftown only tomorrow (partner + recruitee) OR 0 (partner dies due to recruiting scum)

If I out my partner, even if I don’t die, you get 1 conftown only tomorrow (partner or me dies, NO recruitee cos roleblocked or some whacko), or, worse, 0 due to worst case scenario

Tl;dr I’d rather get shot by josh than claim my partner. Irrationally, instead of coming to his senses and townreading me, or at least giving me a free pass to prove myself tomorrow, decides that scum would be OK with being dayvigged or claim a confirmable role, like what scum even does that

I heavily pity the mafia if you arent lying as in any situation, they are going to lose

really? Explain it to me then. Because I think shit hit the fan today.