SoDope Mafia Eleven

Keep circlejerking and gamethrowing

lynching a confirmable Role d1 is always bad play

MS my friend you got baited just take the L and stump so we can keep chatting lol

nah just shoot me

I’m waiting for you to prove I’m town…?

I would but my shot ends the day (I lied about that part) and I wanna save it :frowning:

ps doc should go on josh and not me

so Elli

who is town/scum in light of ms being scum? erika has some partner equity from memory, gonna need a reread

if he turns out to be cult/3p sock has above avg chance of being scum

1 Like

Screw you

i want to add i did gut town read some of erika’s v early content

Sock i don’t really have any thoughts on other than a few forced posts and him now being mia, what makes him group scum?

The correct play is to let metal sonic live into the night so he can masonize town who will then vouch for him tomorrow and then get 3 conftown instead of a dead one tyvm

the correct play is to research what the role you’re trying to fake claim is actually called before you claim it

There is ZERO logical argument for not actually giving me the chance to prove I’m town. Like elli?? Josh?? Hello??

mainly this.
i think scum is more likely to assume cult? chess disagree with this one since I used it on him in a game a while ago but it still makes sense to me in a “more likely to” type of way.

No idea on Erika, depends on why they were/how they explain MS townread.

1 Like

this is why I want you in a private chat cos I thought u could read my mind but apparently u can’t

I wasn’t even supposed to claim today like Jesus this is off the books

Anyway, bottom line is: lynching a claimed mason is stupid

Lynching a claimed mason who can prove it is extra ultra pants on head dumb level stupid

SDMXI - DAY ONE

Votecount as of post #558

Metal Sonic (4): Ellibereth, Josh, sock, chesskid3
Geyde (2): Srceenplay, ErikaFurudo
DS (2): Tier, MetalSonic
Mittens (2): StarV, Geyde
Andresvmb (1): Margaret
chesskid3 (1): JohnnyDollar
Sock (1): ZZ_Racer
StarV (1): Mittens

Not Voting (2): Andresvmb, leopardskin4

Deadline is: 2019-03-11T21:00:00Z