Votecount as of post #1693

Srceenplay (2): StarV, Duskfall98
StarV (2): Srceenplay, GTacc

Not Voting (1): JakeTheWolfie

VOTE: StarV

Hopefully that’s game

You’re fucking terrible

Insulting me won’t make your loss any less sour

I’m actually not mad, the set up was terrible, unwinnable. We had no counter to Urist’s role. Even if we had M2H’s role, we still need to sack in order to kill him.

Like, even if town found 0 non-role confirmed town, town still had over 80% win chance.

STARV HAS BEEN LYNCHES AND REVEALS TO BE

Master of disguise (mafia) - StarV
Mafia Master of Disguise - Chooses one person at night and disguises himself as that person. If seen at night , the selected person is seen rather than the Master of Disguise. May also disguise other members of his team.

TOWN WINS!

ez

gg

I feel the pain of the mafia

I like tried so hard to get town to speed lynch till the end because it was almost impossible for us to win and Elli didn’t allow me to resign.

Now StarV, shut the fuck up. Maybe don’t have your entire team bus one of your members with a specialty role on day one of a game when you haven’t figured out the setup for it yet.

M2H was a counter to the house system which could have killed Dusk and eliminated most of the power roles in the game.

You guys fucked up by bussing him d1.

How? M2H would just get role blocked or lynched for not following the housing plan?

I mean, if a core mafia member dies in a closed setup, then maybe don’t blame the victim?