SoDope Mafia 13 - AGORAPHOBIA

Wait that was p much a 1v1 between starv and Nanook they aren’t same alignment

He did vote him he got in an argument with me making me vote him when I was getting ated after

It’s ok, Elli is not in the game, so GTacc is a bit lost.

N1 I was blocked with Elli and chess.
Called Elli out and you defended them.

I have no reason to bee in same hood as Elli N1 for we are scum mates.

Stop reachimg

Gtacc it’s 5 alive we can lynch both

No because Gtacc and Jake are lovers

Ok so 90 percent chance we can lynch both I’ve made it 10 houses

1 Like

Are you trying to convince me of my alignment for some reason?

Yeah it was really confusing moments and like lynching seth wasnt really showing elli was scum that much, and with that m2h x elli interections it was ok to spare elli at that time

1 Like

Tbh the worst part of this game was lynching goal over Elli fsr

But both these dudes lynched him so

I’m done and not begging

I have explained what makes me town.

Let star explain themselves. Or don’t and just lynch them. Idgaf

Think process and motivation.

Star is really annoying and he tried to lynch lovers after duskfall voted us, oh btw duskfall changed his mind after understanding our claim

oh also just realized he tried to lynch lovers again, and went to different house, at this point I was voting elli

He was still defending elli in another day, like elli didn’t do shit for 3 days after m2h…

Like star tried to derail elli lynch as much as he could and I think he didn’t go to house at the same night with elli because elli was really afk and didn’t know what to do, also pretty sure urist confirmed srceen’s enable and srceen not killing jake while he could would be a stupid move considering he would have 2/10 chance to find us again next night.
Star started to troll and offense the shit out of his way after town found roleblock strategy
VOTE: StarV

Aw man, no credit for solving the game to the point where anyone could find 1 town and win. Like, GTacc, you’re actually going down finding 0 town in a game that otherwise could not be thrown.

@GTacc don’t do me dirty like that, I assure you, if I’m mafia, I just sit by and let Urist take his 50/50 bidding spot rather than the 90% hiding spot with my strategy.

You could also say that for m2h and elli… And nook is known for bussing the shit out of his partners, so why star wouldn’t

@JakeTheWolfie I swear to god… You know this isn’t my mafia game, don’t roll the dice on another day happening.

So, you’re saying my plan is to hard bus both of my partners and hard defend the worst player on the team. I honestly feel like I’m getting punked.

Also, Srceenplay said he was scum reading m2h, Nanook and Elli, yet you can’t fucking say he was responsible for getting any of them lynched.

I was driving the lunches for most of this game… Why was I allowed to do this? Because I’m town and people found me as town.

Also, Urist town read me. Chesskid3 didn’t voice any concern that I might be scum. These two players have better reads on me than Elli even. The activity I had, even in the short time Chess was alive, he is would have said something. Urist would have said something, I know him very well and he can read me very well.

FTR, I’m not letting duskfall off the hook for letting Urist die if 10 houses is still possible.

For game throwing that is.