SoDope Mafia 12: Pick your potion (Game OVER)

Alright everyone, selections are now final and I’ll be getting pms out to you in the next day or so. Game will start 2019-06-24T19:00:00Z

Let’s start with a look at the roles that you all passed on!

1. Day cop
  2. Day Astronaut
  3. The Blob
  4. Hider
  5. Nurse
  6. Lyncher
  7. Roleblocker
  8. Mirror
  9. An intimate moment with strangers
  10. Watcher
  11. Tracker
  12. Duelist
  13. White Mage
  14. Schizo
  15. Screamer
  16. Ghost
  17. a glass china plate found in a recently deceased grandmother’s attic valued at around $425,000 from Antiques Roadshow
  18. Hot potato
  19. Announcer
  20. Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
  21. Rogue
  22. Magician
  23. Saulus II
  24. Rolestopper
  25. Inactivity Vigilante
  26. Ancient
  27. Green Goo
  28. Millionaire
  29. The Paralyzer
  30. Governor

Players:

events

SoDopeMafia12: D1, EOD1, D2, D2.5, EOD2, Town Win

Role pms have gone out. Any potential extra threads that are in this game may discuss beginning now. The rest of you, the game starts at Noon on the West Coast.

Be there or be… well… Not SoDope.

1 Like

You sip down that sweet nectar in front of you and - your body trembles and convulses as you sink to your knees.

The door in front of you opens. As you step back up, power surges within you and you feel stronger, although a bit discombobulated at the same time.

As you exit through the door, you all walk into a circular arena and notice others staggering out in the same disoriented fashion as you.

Written on the walls in what appears to be neon colored chalk are the following rules:

1. Plurality and Hammer are active all game
  2. Deadlines are 72hr per day, 24 per night - rounded up to whatever the next half hour is. I will attempt to keep SOD around the same time but early hammers can screw that up sometimes.
  3. In the event of a tie at deadline there will be an hour sudden death overtime that results in a no lynch if still not resolved.
  4. Do not post your role pm or otherwise try to break the game in anyway by using OGI.
  5. Do not talk about the game outside of this thread unless allowed to by your role.
  6. Have fun!

The win conditions are as follows:

Summary

(Note: Not all of these are guaranteed to be in the game)

Town- Wins when all threats to town have been eliminated

Mafia- Wins when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated and Mafia makes up a lynching majority.

3rd Party Survivor - You must survive until endgame.

3rd Party SK - You must be last man standing

Cult - Wins when all threats to Cult have been eliminated and Cult makes up a lynching majority.

Any potential Mafia teams are also granted these privileges:

Summary
  • You all have a factional kill available each night and you can choose who attempts it.
  • You may not use any active actions and attempt the factional kill in the same night.
  • You may talk in your private thread during all phases.
  • You may copy and paste your role pms if you so choose to post them for each other.

AND WITH THAT, THE GAME BEGINS!

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline for End of Day 1 is:2019-06-27T19:00:00Z

GLHF!

Pings:

Summary

@ActionDan
@Andresvmb
@Cantripmancer
@chesskid3
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@GTacc
@M2H
@naz
@ScarletCelestial
@sock
@Srceenplay
@StarV
@Tier

This topic was automatically opened after 16 hours.

First

VOTE: naz
Let’s welcome lynch naz

1 Like

Aww why don’t I get a welcome lynch?

VOTE: ScarletCelestial
Cheers love the cavaliers here

In other news I’m against claiming in general, but I need to say visiting me is a very bad idea unless you’re scum. Scum can visit me :slight_smile:

Yay!

I can actually post

How does posting feel?

Liberating

One of those compulsive refresher types who are a little too addicted to Mafia?

1 Like

VOTE: scarletcelestial

Sometimes

Is today one of those times?

It is rn