SoDope Mafia 12: Pick your potion (Game OVER)

so dope

I’m guessing most people here know each other whilst I’m like “TIER AND CANTRIP I’M SO LONELY”?

VOTE: Tier

Whoever passed over this better have a damn good reason.

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too

Excuse me whilst I try and work out how to vote.

Hammer button above the reply box votes

[v]Name[/v] or [vote]Name[/vote] or just press the gavel button in the composer (4th to the left). Unvote is 5th to the left.

1 Like

How good do you think cantrip is?

VOTE: Tier

2 Likes

Hi I am GTacc welcome to mafia451

He would’ve won Fun For All Involved Mafia if not for an exploit in my role and a disadvantage in his (Cantrip was hammerer and was only scum left) so I’d say he is very good. Technically, I didn’t figure it out I just protected someone else from dying right before LYLO.

I don’t know how to play mafia.

2 Likes

Do you think almost winning a semi bastard game is that good a mark to go by?

i mean there’s a cult in this fucking game so we need people experienced with that shit

1 Like

Thank you <3 My bio probably has enough introductory information, but if anyone wants links to past games of mine just ask.

and there’s not enough sample size for basically anyone for my way of doing things or probably any other algo to read third party not even considering specifically certain 3rd parties so riparino someone else is in charge of that.

1. Are you 100% sure there’s a cult?
  2. I’ve played with cults twice - one of them was the game I just linked, the other I’d have to go find.

yeah my role tells me that the following are guaranteed to be in the game

Town- Wins when all threats to town have been eliminated

Mafia- Wins when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated and Mafia makes up a lynching majority.

3rd Party Survivor - You must survive until endgame.

3rd Party SK - You must be last man standing

Cult - Wins when all threats to Cult have been eliminated and Cult makes up a lynching majority.

Oh great we’re f*****.