Signs Mafia

So your vote is better left on no one?

Why don’t you apply even an ounce of vote pressure on them,

with less than 24 hours left, vote pressure doesn’t have a positive outcome for town more often than not. I’m not going to get involved in a momentum swing that I don’t know the outcome for, and trying to get a wagon on screen will prolly result in a counter wagon somewhere that I can’t predict.

in terms of applying pressure just to see how screen reacts, I can get plenty of reactions from him without voting his name.

My vote is reserved to up a 1 vote player to a 2 vote player near deadline.

So you think they’re scum, but you refuse to put pressure on them?

I fundamentally disagree with the notion that my vote (alone) would put pressure on him in this situation.

If you’re trying to spin a narrative that I’m scum theatering with him and don’t actually want to vote my scum partner, then I think you might want to find a different narrative. Not sure what you’re really trying to do here, feels like you’re trying to judge my reactions rather than to actually get me to vote screen.

I think you’re scum trying to hedge, while saying how much you scumread them. You say you scumread them, but you refuse to vote pressure them because… you don’t think it would make a difference?

I don’t see any productive developments coming with the current focus, so Ima take a break for at least a few hours, maybe longer.

there is no hedging.

I don’t need to lynch screen today to prove he’s scum.

If you think he’s scum, why aren’t you voting him? Is there someone else that your vote would be better placed on, or what? Why don’t you have you vote on the presumably only scumread you have?

Hey look, I’m the only activity here.

I’m Null on them RN tbh.
Could go on them Day 2.

Popping in for a second to UNVOTE because it turns out that I have a lot of work to get done between today and tomorrow. Should be able to come back by EoD but worst case scenario, I don’t want my vote to be hanging around randomly.
See y’all later :slight_smile:

@sunbell its better to have your vote hanging around randomly ty.

Votecount as of post #191

Drifter (2): Prism, Seththeking
Dab (2): Ellibereth, UFOFever
Andresvmb (1): Srceenplay
DoggoPlays (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (7): Drifter, Key, DoggoPlays, Andresvmb, Dab, chesskid3, sunbell

I don’t think either Doggo or Screen look scum here. Screen’s overapplying the “busywork” scumtell, while Doggo is frustrated because they put a lot of work into their mechanics speculation. I’m impressed by the amount of work Doggo put into it, and it clearly took them time to think through. As mentioned, they also did it only when nobody else answered.

Simultaneously, it’s easy for me to see why Screen thinks it’s busywork. It’s not directly applicable to how to get reads, who to lynch, or really how to play the game out.

Doggo’s strength of reaction/defensiveness, and uh, not very veiled threat, leads me to think they’re town here.

The type of tells relied on thus far tell me that getting in between risks being scumread, but there are things I’m willing to change about my play to match the site meta/playerlist and things I’m not. In this case, I wanted to wait until the discussion between them had mostly wrapped up before I jumped in.

What do you think of Doggo’s refusal to vote anyone?

Of the active posters, there aren’t really any I want to lynch. Seth/Chess are maybes but that’s about it. I don’t like gut read hipfires, and that’s how I’d classify those.

Lurker lynch for me it is for now.

It didn’t really occur to me, and so far I’ve mostly found people I don’t want to vote. I was considering Jake, but I think a lurker lynch is better for now than trying to target one of the more active players. Not that I know where Elli’s getting his modkill threshold from.

VOTE: Dab

He’s saying that he doesn’t need a vote on Screen specifically. The threat is not veiled.

I see no problem here. I think he’s town.

?

Welcome back, what makes you think of Jake-and what do you think of Doggo/Screen?