Signs Mafia

This states that he sees no reason to vote Screen specifically. “him” is the keyword here.

So why wouldn’t he put his vote on his presumably only scumread?

No offense but I can only do so much for you here. You’ve got to read over things multiple times and think about what the person intends and means by it, rather than just skimming and accepting that your initial interpretation was exact.

Do you think there is any good reason for them to not have their vote on their top scumread instead of no one?

Nope, but my perspective is different from Doggo and his reaction is really obviously town so I don’t care about the lack of vote at all.

Do you have any other reads of significance or are you just going to ask me the same question 5 more times?

1 Like

What is obviously town about it?

Someone else is up to bat now, I’m pretty sure I made it past the 7th post already so it’s time for me to rest.

Specifically what post or sentence ticked you off?

Dab is literally getting modkilled right

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

VOTE: sunbell

His initial jump on you in #26, fuss over a single phrase after that, then backing off but still saying “I have a bad feeling” in #63 and then claiming it was fake pressure on someone I don’t think he knows in #128 and that he thought you were actually townie in #155 all sounded super weird unless he’s trying to… overact, I guess? But it’s always easier to find more fault with active players, and lynching them demotivates town if they don’t flip scum.

Doggo started out with an analysis of scum roles, which seems unusual for scum to do. Either they’re explaining the strategy the scumteam followed when they made their choices, or they’re coming up with a second option. Otherwise pretty opinionated. I don’t want to lynch here.

I’m not sure about Srceen tbh. He’s being a bit snappish and provocative but that doesn’t give me much. I could go either way here.

This is a no from me though

I mean

I’d think so but Clem says assume they’re responding to his satisfaction :woman_shrugging: I got prodded yesterday

1 Like

Right but like…if hes not modkilled day 2 then hes confscum and if he isnt then hes getting modkilled…right?

@Nanook if a player had 1 public post and private mod interaction since pregame by end of day would they be modkilled?

I think you are walking a fine line

meh thats literally asking what the activity definitions are!

That unvote was pretty bad.
My last vote has no interest from anyone and this one gets a no.
Just lynching a lurker feels like a cop out.

Not when you say if, then scum