Signs Mafia

VOTE: DoggoPlays

I don’t like your recent actions. Do a read on someone.

my read was pretty obvious.

screenplay = scum.

Why are they scum. Convince me.

My question was about your choice, not asking what you were doing.

I was someone who was leaping into debates, giving heaps of content, and quick to fight. I didn’t even react to the votes on me. Why keep up the facade longer with that “still have a bad…” line instead of switching to someone else?

he entered the thread with a false d0 claim, had the chance to clarify if it was a joke or not and didn’t. all of his posts are fluff and when I spent an hour trying to actually quantify something for the sake of being able to navigate the game, he goes and tries to tell a new player that I’m full of shit and that my post had no value. he did the same thing to andres (saying andres was acting busy) even though andres and I have been posting very differently.

?in no past games do I remember andres accusing people of being scum trying to act busy, it seems to be a new word of his? I’ll look back at our few shared games and do a search for the word right now.

I mean I remember the tone yes but not the confidence/agressiveness

UNVOTE

I certainly don’t have confidence that I can get the lynch onto screen.

OMGUS
at least vote me and try to gain some in game traction

Convince me why I’m not

I’ve checked and confirmed that screen has never once said the word “busy” in any past game with me.

He did accuse people of trying to act busy when he was scum in microtown. Microtown - Over

EDIT: post 163 of above thread.

both of you are two different situation.
I’m calling andres scum
I’m not calling you scum.

you said that I made you feel uneasy and that I was doing what good scum do… you certainly weren’t townleaning me.

I’ve already said that I don’t want 1-person-votes to avoid activating fish, me voting you would be 1-person-vote.

I said I dont like the post.
It makes me uneasy about you but it doesnt make you scum.
Stating facts about the game is different that stating your thoughts on the game or players.
I see players do it as scum all the time but I have seen town do it as well. I dont like em.

Votecount as of post #175

Drifter (2): Prism, Seththeking
Dab (2): Ellibereth, UFOFever
Andresvmb (1): Srceenplay
JakeTheWolfie (1): sunbell
DoggoPlays (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (6): Drifter, Key, DoggoPlays, Andresvmb, Dab, chesskid3

I mean that is textbook busywork though

If you think Screen is scum, then why not vote them? After all, if you fear fish that much, you can… unvote?

1 Like

ufo: contribute more and make this a thread you don’t want to shake your head at

ufo: nice busy work for contributing

because I don’t need to vote him.