Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

Yeah I’m Three Shots and can’t self protect.
So I am doctored out, but if it was me who saved one town!
Woop! Wooop! Woooop!

(goes looking for an icon of a Panda Bear doing Rolls) :smile:

1 Like

So mom says we kill Mantis.

But Mantis thought it was you or I who was doctor.
Would she kill Metal?

Will have to go back and reread who Metal thought was scum, but I m not doing it right now.

I thought there was a doc which was why there was no night kill. Maybe Kat? Who did Kat take over for?

Mom was wrong. I’m going to look at Kat. Will also see who Metal thought

myself, catspurr, pyx, Kat

is this all of us?

Actually there might also be no might kill if they targeted Metal and he used his bulletproof :confused:

Ya look what MS said

I’ll be able to do some iso’s when I’m not phone posting. Will be back in a bit!

So MS had said this:

But then pyx did the thing where he said “I am Town” and apparently he doesn’t lie as scum and MS believed him, but I dunno.

Then there is this

Then shortly after there is a back and forth with MS & Neymar. (post #583, #584)

I actually have to go, but will pick up from there.

(I skimmed over Kat’s posts, and I still can’t really see scum there :/)
Leaning on pyx

It is not me. I am Vanilla Town. And mom was right, you two (Mantis, cats) both looked very scummy toward eod. Now I don’t know who to believe.

Here’s what mom says from the grave.

Metal had both Kat and cats as lock town. It has to be Mantis or Neymar, and Mantis is looking the scummiest right now.

We honour our dead, I say. We lynch Mantis.

Ok cool

If we have a living doc then I’m outting myself as an IC. Next pm i’m sending to ffery is to reveal - I was basically useless this game (though it would have been nice if i could stop the mom lynch since I was hard townreading her?? Please read interactions after you flip scum lmao)

At bare minimum we get conftown in lylo 100% of the time now because scum aren’t going to have an rb or a second strongman

I’m gonna glance over Godel’s MS meta because idr if he has a scum-flaking meta or just a flaking meta

What is IC? We have 1 more mislynch available. You guys can lynch me if you need to get me sorted.

I honestly have no freakin clue who scum is. I was idly reading the thread again and am at post 122 when sheep and Cheeky are going back and forth. Came across this post:
Shakespeare Mafia: Day 4

Which originally one of the reasons I had cheeky/pyx town. It’s super ballsy as scum, and just looks like coming from town.

So now I really don’t know. Reread Kat, she seems okay. Neymar maybe??

If you guys are going to lynch me, please also get a 2nd option because it’d be best not to waste today and have such little convo, like what happened the previous day when mom was lynched too soon. We needed to have more convo.

^discuss a 2nd option after me, that is. Cause if you just vote and days over, it will be another wasted day.

Pretty sure MS had me as town. Mom was wrong and was calling me scummy for call8ng her out and bringing up lynch all liars. Which is completely justifiable to bring up.

Innocent Child.