Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

is this a rhetorical question/do you think we should just lynch the player regardless because end of day is too close?

hello?

also I just realised you’re being wagoned alongside TGP slot, which is probably why you decided to get vocal about it just now

ISO’d metal

you’re kiana from MU too? that girl who was with titus in the 12er and got shot at early?

there’s no way this is you being a villager I don’t think

do you want to no lynch again? I’ll quit if it is

Yes I am

That girl who solo carried a turbo too, yes

My reads haven’t changed

Neymar mantis catspurr katyusha town

Momrangal probtown

Remaining is pyx and tgp

By the way do you want to join flip flappers mafia? We need 1 more player and could really use a good one

Momrangal seems to have activity issues

And ufo is gone

I guess it’s true Shakespeare does put normal people to sleep

lol

I’m around, was having a moment here

I almost like this string of posts but I don’t wanna lynch anyone you want lynched

I can’t play any other games cause I have one starting tomorrow

Who do you want lynched?

Except me of course

Wut? What are you talking about? What post #?

Yes.

I am Town. If you won’t take my word for it listen to my site baes. catspurr esp. can tell you.
Yes, I can be a difficult read, but unlike some, if I say I’m town I’m town.

Ok then you can be town

That still leaves tgp

Back to square one

katyusha? I have the feeling mom is a villager solely because of the weak claim and his POV on d2 that wolves killed sheep because they thought he was a hider, so I’d flip one of you two instead. it’s possible kat/tgp are aligned with the way kat has defended him but if that’s the case then I’d rather flip her first and let the later replace post more

that’s ridiculous, especially if true re: your meta

I might end up joining to flip TGP so we actually have a lynch today but it feels absolutely wonky to do it

Katyusha replaces someone

I liked her posting so far

But maybe it’s just cos I like her