Shakespeare Mafia: Game OVER!

Ok then you can be town

That still leaves tgp

Back to square one

katyusha? I have the feeling mom is a villager solely because of the weak claim and his POV on d2 that wolves killed sheep because they thought he was a hider, so I’d flip one of you two instead. it’s possible kat/tgp are aligned with the way kat has defended him but if that’s the case then I’d rather flip her first and let the later replace post more

that’s ridiculous, especially if true re: your meta

I might end up joining to flip TGP so we actually have a lynch today but it feels absolutely wonky to do it

Katyusha replaces someone

I liked her posting so far

But maybe it’s just cos I like her

16 hours left

Don’t be a slob

No lynch again I will replace out

VOTE: tgp

This is the right thing to do

Yes. Yes it is. I think it comes from my actual philosophy that the game is psychological and not about who’s the best liar.

maybe you’re right. I don’t remember riley’s posts but I remember liking them on d1 for some reason, unless I’m confused. I have seen katyusha play an extremely obvious town game on MS, this is very unlike that, although there’s probably not enough for anyone to display villagery too hard

how about mantis? nothing in his ISO was particularly villagery and godel was pretty bad.

1 Like

I agree. They might be scum after all

VOTE: mantis

let’s do this then

pyx I didn’t understand your last post. if you never say you’re town as a wolf and that’s actual meta people can read into wrt you, that’s pretty bad. I’ll hold onto villa reading your slot for now cause of cheeky. there’s a strong-ish meta read I have on her that I can expand on if anyone is interested.

mantis is more town than tgp though!

sell me on TGP then, please

I mean you’re so confident it’s a wolf. why?

Neymar, you got any thoughts on Mantis dropping off her POE to vote Metal?

It’s probably better catspurr or Mantis explain it for you. Smilodon is my official interpreter, but she’s not in the game.

why wouldn’t a wolf do this? if anything it shows the kind of thread detachment and memory loss people have when they’re wolfing

I’m just not confident they’re the own

They’re town