Scumhunter's Speed - Day 3 (Complete)

Well done Scum Team regardless. We had no chance at the end.

Thanks, we would not do it if it wasnt erikas hammer and metals play and coachence to me

Cats, VUN and DS all voting for Nanook really screwed us. That was just terrible.

Literally the entire middle of the wagon was Town. What the hell. And then Erika hammers and is killed? Never in a million years we win this game.

This game has some of my favorite attributes of the Perpetual Mylo 12p game, but with a smaller player list. It’s kinda cool that no matter what, town starts day 2 with a flipped mafia and associatives, but as this game shows, that doesn’t come close to guaranteeing a town win.

When I saw that the Mafia team was initially thinking to sacrifice whichever scum player was getting the most scumreads at the end of day 1, I wondered if that was optimal, or if sacrificing the player with the fewest associatives would work better. Erika kinda was the best of both worlds from that perspective, though.

1 Like

Also! If you are looking for a mafia game to play next week, Shakespeare uPick is in sign-ups!

This setup is highly scumsided. The odds were in our favor.

1 Like

Andres, DS, and Nanook played well. Catspurr could have been more active but his play was decent for the times he was around.

I really don’t know what VUN was doing at all the entire game.

Thank you all for the challenging game.

2 Likes

Yeah thank yall for playing with us and thanks ferry for hosting

Hahahaha I am a tad bitter that I was pocketed so heavily by you. I’m sad.

Welcome to the club

Well, don’t be. If I deliberately played any worse I would be wasting your time. This setup is scumsided, it isn’t your fault.

I mean you blindly following someone pushing one possible world is what screwed us. By EOD2 MS was outted scum lol

I really enjoyed this setup, though I agree it’s scum sided. I’m just super glad I unvoted the VUN lynch when I did otherwise I may not have figured out MS

Gg scum team!!

Gtacc bro, you killed it this game. Gj, MVP for sure

Thanks but if it wasnt metal who coached me in scumchat, I probably would not do that

1 Like

You played very well. It made D2 a lot more of a challenge than I was expecting. I was nervous at times when I didn’t know where Andres would put his vote, and if he was going to jump to your side.

Maybe next time we will be on the same team (and I don’t mean in assassins, I mean in a real game).

Cheers!

1 Like

Hahaha sure.

1 Like

Your TMI slip was huge tho lol

Maybe. But Gtacc caught it first, as part of a distancing tactic. So, that idea originally came from him!

2 Likes