Scumhunter's Speed - Day 3 (Complete)

Yeah but if VUN wants to create some distance and not have people reach this conclusion so easily, he could have just voted Cats at the end and it would have been irrelevant since DS would have been lynched anyway.

I still think VUN is possible Scum, and I would probably vote VUN ahead of MS if I’m being completely honest, but just something to keep in mind.

Why do you think it cant be cat and metal?

I don’t follow. I absolutely feel it can be them two. I have said as much. I want Cats lynched almost surely first, and the partner I am saying can be VUN/MS. All I’m saying is that given everything that’s happened, I am far surer about my read of Cats than VUN/MS, and so would much prefer to start there. But if you disagree or think I’m wrong, I’m listening.

1 Like

Oh ok i got your post wrong then

i don’t think I have reversed any reads.
I think any two of you could be scum.
Andres reading of me this game is so wrong an poor that think he could be scum pushing for a mislynch.

When I said scummiest to townest in my list I probably should have said most likely scum to lest likely scum.

Will you be planning to vote VUN? I will join you.

If you’re town here I think this is the best possible vote to make today.

@very_unique_name

VOTE: very_unique_name

Why ping me for that?

Do you give reason why you see players as town or scum?
Can you please give reasons why I am scum?
Can you give reasons on what alignment you see each player and why?

VOTE: VUN

I’ve signaled that I wanted him lynched today, and I’m making good on my word.

Ultimately I hope Andres or Gtacc joins us.

Also, how fast VUN reacted to the ping proves he’s active lurking.

Whichever of Andres or Gtacc is not scum should join us, really.

VOTE: Catspurr

UNVOTE: Catspurr

Okay so I mean the Scum Team has clearly revealed itself here, because the game would be over otherwise.

I’m Town, and I am Town reading GTacc, who would have hammered by now if he was Scum I think (unless partnered with VUN, which I suppose is possible but unlikely). I Scum read Cats, who has voted. And for VUN. So VUN/Cats is impossible I suppose.

Unless bussing? But then MS if Town would have ended the game here if he got the one of the two wrong.

@GTacc can you get in here? I desperately need your opinion. And if we all don’t vote btw for the same person, then VUN gets lynched. Which actually enforces the notion that Cats is probably Scum, because this is some aggressive play (and probably with MS).

VUN you need to vote for Cats here. You basically have no choice. And let GTacc and I decide your fate. If you don’t vote you’re game throwing either way. So just do it.

From your point of view, you have either already lost or have a 100% chance of hitting Scum. So just put a vote down please.

@GTacc, if we’ve lost, I would like to know. So just get in here and talk to me or vote.