Ranked 2v7

It makes sense for town to have en element of sabotage between themselves if desired because of how their decisions are probabilistic, it does not make sense to have non-probabilistic decisions and ability to sabotage simultaneously.

Depends on my partner!

1. what is this setup
  2. forget what I said, when will this start

Because I decided encouraging non-probabilistic sabotage was undesirable.

1. Marked for Death: Marked for Death
  2. After we have 8

I’m getting penalized quite harshly over a game that I couldn’t play the half of and was actually okay in. I don’t want to be overly dismissive of these rankings, but they rely on what, 3 games? I don’t think anybody sees them as representative yet. Once everybody has like 40+ games played under this system, then we can judge more accurately. For now, I wouldn’t take them so seriously.

But why did you decide it was undesirable?

Also @Ellibereth if you can please guarantee that I won’t get picked as Scum I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Because I get to make the choice on what behaviors the system should be encouraging and discouraging.

Let’s stop having this conversation. Thanks.

I deserve one I play gr8

1 Like

I think they’ll start getting fairly representative at the early-mid double digits.
But yeah, right now things are still fairly unstable because of sample size, no player has more than 4 games.

It’s 3 am, will fire tmrw.

How many players regularly play on this site?

21 have played at least 3 games in the last 3 month. Once the game history stuff is a little more functional and the new ui is up for long enough to catch the larger bugs I’ll be investing a fair amount of my free time on advertising/outreach and there will likely be promotions with some $$ involved so hopefully that goes up.

We were originally planning to be where we are now a few months ago but key and I both (unfortunately?) have had quite a lot of work.

Whatever the sample size is I have to say it’s the perfect amount :+1:

1800 class B player

1 Like

Still first tho

nanook im coming for your spot buddy

2 Likes

I’ve been playing unranked the whole time.

I wonder, did Nanook have a perfect win streak?

Do mafia earn more points for winning than for town (it should be harder to win as mafia)