Ranked 2v7

You can vote him tomorrow.

I admit my inability to convince you. I lack the ability to relate to you and the skills needed to empathize with you. Iā€™m hoping Andres has a better plan.

I wish you a good evening.

I think weā€™ve debated this enough that not much more needs to be said. Iā€™ll consider your argument, and youā€™ll have my decision in 1 day, 18 minutes, and some seconds. If I donā€™t vote, you know why.

1 Like

i donā€™t understand why you wouldnā€™t at least vote for who you think is scum

Alright then.

probably AtE, maybe some honorable but ultimately probably incorrect self-sacrifice.

thereā€™s honestly probably a good case to be made for me just rngā€™ing my votes here.

I suppose Iā€™m acting on the presumption that chess reads are > rand and that sheeping him is going to be the best move for me in the long run.

regardless of game outcome I feel very defeated rn. im counting on chess having town cored urist for a correct reason and not haphazardly yeah. he was right on jake nanook and me. i donā€™t particularly understand urists play over the past few days but I think the play that elli would advise me to do and the play that is ultimately the most correct rn is to understand my weakness which is my barely above rand/rand reads and to sheep those who have a track record of better performance than myself.

I need to accept that if urist is scum here, he just wins. I donā€™t like that and Iā€™ll feel awful if that happens but is it better to end up being wrong because I thought I knew better in the moment or acted out of emotion, or to have decided incorrectly out of an attempt to be humble.

@Andresvmb I would suggest that if youā€™re town donā€™t tie the wagons unless youā€™re 100% sure that you will die. If have to choose in f3 lylo with you and metal sonic then all bets are off.

I understand the desire to fight tooth and nail at oneā€™s lynch because I do that too but I donā€™t think that I am a person that you can reason with right now. im sorry.

VOTE: Urist

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Votecount as of post #1777

Andresvmb (2): Urist, M2H
Urist (2): MetalSonic, Andresvmb

@Urist is dead he was town

@M2H
@MetalSonic
@Andresvmb

Not Voting (3): M2H, MetalSonic, Andresvmb

I really fucking hate this spot that Iā€™m in right now.

ugh

VOTE: Andresvmb

bandaid ripping time.