Ranked 2v7

I suppose I’m acting on the presumption that chess reads are > rand and that sheeping him is going to be the best move for me in the long run.

regardless of game outcome I feel very defeated rn. im counting on chess having town cored urist for a correct reason and not haphazardly yeah. he was right on jake nanook and me. i don’t particularly understand urists play over the past few days but I think the play that elli would advise me to do and the play that is ultimately the most correct rn is to understand my weakness which is my barely above rand/rand reads and to sheep those who have a track record of better performance than myself.

I need to accept that if urist is scum here, he just wins. I don’t like that and I’ll feel awful if that happens but is it better to end up being wrong because I thought I knew better in the moment or acted out of emotion, or to have decided incorrectly out of an attempt to be humble.

@Andresvmb I would suggest that if you’re town don’t tie the wagons unless you’re 100% sure that you will die. If have to choose in f3 lylo with you and metal sonic then all bets are off.

I understand the desire to fight tooth and nail at one’s lynch because I do that too but I don’t think that I am a person that you can reason with right now. im sorry.

VOTE: Urist

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Votecount as of post #1777

Andresvmb (2): Urist, M2H
Urist (2): MetalSonic, Andresvmb

@Urist is dead he was town

@M2H
@MetalSonic
@Andresvmb

Not Voting (3): M2H, MetalSonic, Andresvmb

I really fucking hate this spot that I’m in right now.

ugh

VOTE: Andresvmb

bandaid ripping time.

@MetalSonic your call

so now I have the fortune of knowing that chess’ POE was spot on.

with the downside of not knowing which one is scum here.

@Andresvmb if you’re town we lost because you saved yourself there. :woman_shrugging:

hoping I end the game with 4 correct votes and one misvote and not the other way around

one of you is scum the other person has enabled the solo scum player the entire game. either way this turns out. that makes this hard. even now I want to unvote and make you both cross vote but im not going to do that. its probably the right call to vote andres here considering that both math and the reads of everybody besides myself point to it being him. I hate the fact that I have to trust you here metal sonic. I really do. I resent the way you played this game if you are town. I just have to put that aside for now and trust that nanook and chess voted andres when the elo came down to it for a reason.

I decided to vote for Urist because I figured that whoever was Scum would kill me. I was wrong. I don’t know what else to say here - I did not want to be in this position at all. I also knew that if I stuck around for some reason, that you would always vote for me. As a defensive tactic, I need to now withhold my vote.

@MetalSonic let me know what you’re thinking, but I am thinking it’s best for me to push through with my original thinking and trust that you are Town.

I understand that you need to say this now because im voting you in lylo but you are honestly going to say that you think this is my scum game?

And you apparently think that this is my Scum game.