Ranked 2v7

@MetalSonic your call

so now I have the fortune of knowing that chessā€™ POE was spot on.

with the downside of not knowing which one is scum here.

@Andresvmb if youā€™re town we lost because you saved yourself there. :woman_shrugging:

hoping I end the game with 4 correct votes and one misvote and not the other way around

one of you is scum the other person has enabled the solo scum player the entire game. either way this turns out. that makes this hard. even now I want to unvote and make you both cross vote but im not going to do that. its probably the right call to vote andres here considering that both math and the reads of everybody besides myself point to it being him. I hate the fact that I have to trust you here metal sonic. I really do. I resent the way you played this game if you are town. I just have to put that aside for now and trust that nanook and chess voted andres when the elo came down to it for a reason.

I decided to vote for Urist because I figured that whoever was Scum would kill me. I was wrong. I donā€™t know what else to say here - I did not want to be in this position at all. I also knew that if I stuck around for some reason, that you would always vote for me. As a defensive tactic, I need to now withhold my vote.

@MetalSonic let me know what youā€™re thinking, but I am thinking itā€™s best for me to push through with my original thinking and trust that you are Town.

I understand that you need to say this now because im voting you in lylo but you are honestly going to say that you think this is my scum game?

And you apparently think that this is my Scum game.

If you arenā€™t going to engage with me then that just solidifies my vote. I do think that this could be your scum game. I donā€™t think that you are foolish enough to be on three mislynch trains in a row. I donā€™t even really understand why you voted starv or nanook. If you think im scum you have to jump through so many hulu hoops to get there. You have to think that scum was literally opposing each mislynch from day 2 on. You have to somehow think that the chess towncore was right for all but one member. You have to think that I just lost all my nerves as scum and can now 530 post powerscum and be aggressive and assertive and still survive. You would think that urist flipping green there would make you reconsider here.

Like you know that I canā€™t do this as scum, and you also know that its perfectly reasonable to suspect you here. Like cā€™mon dude. You were basically expressing that you 100% ready to give me kingmake in metal sonic urist me lylo yesterday. something doesnā€™t make sense with the frame you are trying to push.

If youā€™re going to be

disingenuous

though then I guess Iā€™m going to have to trust chess/nanookā€™s read :man_shrugging:

thats another point: why the fuck would I bring you and metal sonic together to lylo. If Iā€™m scum I kill you off and easily lynch metal sonic in f3. Bringing you makes sense from scum!you (because you have to) perspective and scum!metal sonic perspective (because then I have to pick between my two scum reads)

ā€œI think you can stop worrying about them [Chesskid and Nanook] if this [GTacc] flips scumā€

So like you basically lock towned chesskid and nanook town because you trust chess read on nanook implicitly but then you got on the wagon into voting Nanook becauseā€¦ StarV reads? StarV who also scum read you.

It seems a lot like you took chesskid srā€™ing you as a green light to throw everything he said and everything you said about him out the window.

I was honestly hoping that reading your ISO would change my mind on your slot but nope not really.

I donā€™t know why you are even bothering with all this - you were always going to keep me so you could vote me here, and hide behind Chessā€™ POE. I never had a chance.

@MetalSonic itā€™s completely up to you.

why wouldnā€™t I bring Urist and Metal Sonic and have Urist vote Metal Sonic?

Being on a mislynch train is a manufactured argument - since we have had Scum Lynched since D1, Town have been on every single mislynch. This is by definition the case.

I donā€™t know - you tell me. I have no idea why Iā€™m still here.

And Iā€™m not the most accurate guy around. You know this. Itā€™s why Iā€™m always alive until End game.

why im bothering? doing my due dilligence. though to be fair I didnā€™t owe you even that much considering if you are town here then you took my suggestion to let me resolve chessā€™ POE zero mind.