Ranked 2v7

Not really trying to game the system so much as mildly trolling elli

I do think having maximum data available is not bad though

Oh, so they voted last minute correctly onto scum to win the game? That is actually a rather common occurrence. I fail to see the ingenuity of such a strategy.

Guys in mafia451 we don’t value pushing lynches loudly the most what clem does makes sense imo

1 Like

I did it both D1 and D2 (literally last second D1, with 5 seconds left D2). And clearly I’m not lurking (yet!), I’m just holding my vote.

You guys are putting too much thought into this lol

It’s not necessarily the ingenuity of it. It’s the fact that the impact of votes in this system are very much amplified. So if you get it wrong but the POE is right then Town ultimately wins and you don’t beat yourself up too much over it. Here voting incorrectly when other Town vote correctly really screws with your ranking. So it is different.

Oh, so he is abusing this rule:

In order to deny “majority lynch”.

Well, that’s fair. Some games on MafiaUniverse only work solely based on plurality rules anyway. Deadlines are short so it doesn’t really matter.

Not really abusing it, just using the amount of time available to me :woman_shrugging:

I disagree actually. It doesn’t work for everyone, but when it’s done by certain players, it can be very effective.

I will say that whenever I have screamed for someone’s head, I get lynched. It’s kind of sad.

1 Like

If I just never vote, day won’t end early.

If Clem wants to play Chess, I’ll just throw the pieces on the ground, shit on the board, and strut around like I’ve achieved something.

1 Like

According to the rules, only the votes at end of day count towards ranking.

By preventing majority lynches, it prevents town players from getting locked into unfavorable votes by surprise? I see.

Not voting is the same as voting Town in this ranking system. It’s up to you of course, but I’m pretty sure Nanook doesn’t care that you are willingly hurting yourself.

Were you mafia while doing it though

I do not!

hi guys I’m town also at work

will powertown when I get home

1 Like

Well I do hurt whoever the mafia choose to rand kill :upside_down_face:

Mafia don’t get a N1 kill jake

1 Like

nanook u a bitch and I’m coming for your spot

2 Likes

No. I screamed for Josh’s head (and Parente) in a game, and was voted by fellow Town. I screamed for Dan’s head in another game as Town, and ended up self-voting just to make a point. So no.

1 Like

When you get home? Do you not work from home?

Probably going to get it tbh