Ranked 2v7

nanook u a bitch and I’m coming for your spot

2 Likes

No. I screamed for Josh’s head (and Parente) in a game, and was voted by fellow Town. I screamed for Dan’s head in another game as Town, and ended up self-voting just to make a point. So no.

1 Like

When you get home? Do you not work from home?

Probably going to get it tbh

nanook u should vote me

Hey I think I was in the first game.

Pass thank you though

Hahahaha this is amusing.

I can think of a third game - when I fought tn5421 to help me lynch Star and he voted me for the loss. That one was hard to take.

Anyway, it tends to not work. I do better work supporting a lynch on the sidelines and leaving my reasoning out there I think.

If I recall correctly you were right on the money but scum players overpowered you. They were incredibly skilled and the best in the field and you shouldn’t beat yourself too much about it.

VOTE ME NOW EVERYONE

Pshhh, nice try Day Vote Veteran!

1 Like

Yeah… the problem sometimes with my gameplay is that I take a bit longer than others to reach the same conclusions. I don’t think my long-term accuracy is horrible actually. But I’m not say as fast as Elli at spotting scum. So what ends up happening is that I lose a bit of credibility (and I also tend to stick around like all the time for some reason), and then screaming at people doesn’t help my cause.

1 Like

I’m wagon nuker what are you talking about

Nobody is as fast as elli tbh

Key can confirm

3 Likes

Besides, those weren’t ranked games. I don’t believe players would be so lax to vote you so recklessly when you’re doing good work for the town. I do appeal to you to try something bold in order to aim for the points.

YOU ALSO LOSE POINTS IF YOU’RE VOTED BY TOWN GENIUS.

2 Likes

I want to vote GTacc, but I want to not vote more

oh i forgot about that

kinda feel like gtacc piggybacking in asking others to vote him is scummy.

IMO it was towny when I did it and gtacc tried to replicate it.