Questions from us to you.

Open to suggestions: https://fontawesome.com/icons?d=gallery&m=free

Hmmā€¦ maybe gamepad?

i kinda like the eye

AND OH SNAP DARK THEME HAS THE NEW LOGOOOOO

1 Like

the sizing is a bit off compared to light theme (not sure why yet) but I donā€™t think it looks too bad, just inconsistent, especially since weā€™re probably upgrading logos again in a month or so.

Oh there we go, fixed.

Any suggestions from Dark Theme users for a better color combo than the blue background/black words weā€™re using for the top banner?

I like it

i mean i wouldnt hate it if you made it gold

but thats just my color schemes lmfao

On desktop, you can see participants for a PM directly from the inbox/sent folders even when they havenā€™t responded yet.

Also sorry that the larger updates have been slow/late, been dealing with some stuff irl along with a (un)healthy dose of procrastination.

The ā€œmake the site advertisement readyā€ update should be done this month and the ā€œvote countsā€ update should be next month.

Right now the vote button generates in order the votes happen.

Weā€™re also going to build a mode that generates based in alphabetical oder of votee (the person being voted), to make counting easier.

Reason why itā€™s not in traditional form is because I think forcing exact usernames is silly.

Would people prefer chronological or alphabetical order to be the default? (Takes one additional click to switch to other option).

Chronogical i say

1 Like

chronological

1 Like

An idea weā€™ve been bouncing around internally is having 2 or 3 seasons (something like 4 or 3 months each) per year where thereā€™s a featured setup + Espionage that are run repeatedly. Thereā€™ll be some opt in scoring method and at the end of the season and players are ranked and thereā€™s a winner for each game.

Between seasons thereā€™ll be some sort of closed setup (maybe upick whether theme is decided by the winners?).

What do people think? This wouldnā€™t effect custom games anyone would want to hist and the like - main purpose is to have some sort of ā€œofficialā€ schedule of what you can expect from the site.

omg Elli are you proposing a 451 mafia league

because im here for that

1 Like

Yeah

Just need to find setup/format that works.

I definitely want it to be over some period long enough where someone can theoretically have played the setup a lot so scoring isnā€™t shit. (where a game is max 2 weeks)

I think only 1 setup per season is good if only because it makes stuff standardized.

And I very probably want the target demo to at least have a decent chunk of ppl that arenā€™t into/canā€™t do events in other places for whatever reason.

yeah then sign me up because im either banned or barred from the two mafia competitions I was thinking about joining this year

Ill play if im sponsored IRL and get jersies

ds is also banned from ffa