Questions from us to you.

You can’t ban an admin

Or can you?

Elli please test on CK

1 Like

I was about to say.

Site hosting is under my login so if banned i redirect to bigblackcockclub.cc

Ha! me and CK really are similar, this is exactly what I did with my hosting when I quit admining FFA

Thats not a good thing babe

Some would say the same to you.

yeah but those people would get swiftly banned at most forums so they might not realize they could freely say that here

Thinking about consolidating the top two categories and using tags to differentiate between full/complete like we do in all the others. Mainly for consistency. Thoughts?

100% agree, I meant to bring this up but forgot.

Is it feasible to have a cluster of subforums? In other words, is it possible to have one “virtual” forum called Signups which links to the the contents of all the signups subforums from each game type?
I think the above would be pretty helpful for new players, and more convenient than going to each individual subforum to look at the one or two threads there.

1 Like

having something like this

and/or adding a header dropdown for signups are possible.

I don’t think something can belong to two categories at once unless one is a subcategory of the other out of the box. Have to look into how much work that would be modify but the category system is super core to discourse so prolly not worth.

1 Like

the built in connector is tags but that’s prolly not user-friendly enough.

If I don’t think of/someone doesn’t point out something too objectionable with a change like the above I’ll implement it tonight or tmrw.

@Urist
better now?

Yes ty

So In most other mafia sites the flow of game creation/joining games is

Hosts post games, player choose from those.

We want (and already have) that, but we also want

Players want to play a specific type of game, they say so and it gets run if other people are interested too.

to be an equally valid thing.

How do we

1. Make this more obvious to members.
  2. Encourage members to do it.

I’m not sure if people just prefer the former (usual) model and don’t want to say what they want, or if they’re used to the usual model and requesting is something they just don’t know they can/are encouraged to do.

having one “game interest” thread for all of them seems like it might be a good idea. someone might not want to make a whole thread for one random idea, but if there’s one thread where everyone posts that they want to play a specific type of game, it’s a lot easier to just post something there.

from there other people could respond and figure things out from there ,maybe.

2 Likes

On /latest, would you guys prefer the avatar shown being

1. the latest poster (how it is now)
    or
  2. the topic creator

a face blend of the two of them

could there be a way to have “by ellibereth” or something beneath a thread if you made it and then keep the icon the same as it is now?

blend also sounds good, if none of those work i guess i would prefer staying the same

1 Like