Questions from us to you.

What are your advertisement plans after you come back?

^

1 Like

I will be very interested in whatever video mafia thing you put together! The liars club league is the first time Iā€™ve ventured into video mafia, and I really enjoy it.

Iā€™d probably be more interested in this video mafia thing than liars club tbh

1 Like

tldr; SEO, targeted ads, targeted outreach to other communities/individuals, work with appropriate social media/blog influencers, encouraging word of mouth, youtube.

targeted because we have a demo in mind.

1 Like

Like at next summer I can host an izone themed game and invite people from there haha

1 Like
  1. Iā€™m back

2. Just updated discourse. They updated their icon stuff so a lot of the icons in our custom stuff are going to be broken. Iā€™ll be fixing them tonight. Let me know if you catch any I missed. (Stuff outside of the post composer and the mobile toolbar).

1 Like

Post composer icons should be fixed. If itā€™s still broken for you please refresh. :slight_smile:

Edit: And mobile footer bar should be fixed too.

Redid all the tagging. Some of you probably got hella edit notifications. You can see the current list here: https://forum.mafia451.com/tags

Will make a separate topic about what each tag means and for discussing/suggesting other potential tags.

I miss my custom tags :persevere:

ā€œfunā€

:stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would have been a tad bit confusing to have so many (the tag list was at least 3 or 4 times what it is now before I started housecleaning) and weā€™re prepping for wider use so etc.

Oh standardizing the tags was definitely the right move. I just like custom ones (and whining) :stuck_out_tongue:

On the ā€œlatestā€ topic list on our home page is the color coding sufficient or should subcategories be more descriptive? (e.g. Games vs. Forum Games)

It could probably be better. The colour coding is not that helpful if you donā€™t have the colour codes memorized.

1 Like

Made them more descriptive. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Courtesy of @Key:

When you iso/uniso someone you now stay on the post you were at when you clicked on the button (instead of going to the isoā€™d userā€™s first post in the topic). Thanks Key!

4 Likes

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

these fukken hats lmfao

Super primitive version of this is up - see the ā€œeyeā€ symbol next to the search icon on the header. (We might change it to something more fitting than an eye).

If youā€™re hosting a game, either pm me the link to or @Ellibereth in the post where your game hits night/an important event happens and Iā€™ll add it into the modal.

Hopefully this helps with game navigation. Should work on mobile and desktop.

Yeah it works to me but looksā€¦ creepy